Chapter 2- High school

Ok so here's another chapter. It's not been edited so forgive me. And also sorry if it took a while. :]

this is dedicated to ShadowAngel136 for commenting on the previous chapter. (my very first comment on a story i made) I'm super happy that someone like my story.

Anyways enjoy ^^

---

Chapter 2

“I get it, ok” I rolled my eyes

She corrected me once again.

“Holy crap, I said I know” I hissed

This is so irritating, I can’t believe I’m even alive at this point. She keeps nagging me to try harder, but I’m freaking am. And guess what? She even times me, she said and I quote ‘I am timing you because I want to see if you’re improving’. She’s so annoying, if you ask me she’s not even a good teacher in my opinion.

I was leaning on my hand and looking at my paper. I did this question three times already. Gah, this is torture. I looked at her face, Oh there’s that look again. The look where she sees one simple mistake and will make me do the whole thing all over again. She was about to speak when I held my hand to stop her. You might be thinking that I’m one of those Dumb spoiled rich kid, but trust me on this...I’m not.

“I know. There’s a mistake, you’re right and of course I’m wrong” I said monotone

I looked at her showing no emotions, and she looked at me taken back for a moment.

“Ok then, well you got most of the part” she said but I groaned

“Ugh” slumping back on my chair.

“Young lady, I had enough of this attitude of yours. You don’t treat me with respect. You don’t even listen to half of what I teach you, I don’t even know if you’re even listening to any of this right now” she yelled

Wow, I must have crossed the line. I looked at her shocked and amused at the same time. I could see her eyes tearing up, I suddenly feel bad. Well...why did she even took this job if she knew it’s going to be hard, she’d been warned but no she didn’t listen, she just wanted the money.

She stopped talking or should I say yelling. Her breathing was hard and she was glaring at me, waiting for my response.

“Ok, that’s it I quit” she said grabbing her stuff and heading towards the door

I turned my chair around looking away from the door.

“Oops” I said to myself

“Ms. Darlington, where are you going?” I heard a deep voice coming near the door

Holy shit, this is bad. I turned around slowly with a nervous smile playing across my face. Damn look at that face, I never seen him like this before.