Starting College

Peridot's p.o.v ~
College. The start of being an adult and deciding what to do with your life. God I don't even know what do with my life, I still have a longggg way to go.... Why. Well hopefully college won't be that bad. Well..... then again I've been the most smartest person in the class since I was kid, so college will probably be a piece of cake for me. Ever though there's probably going to be extremely annoying people in my classes. High school. So many people had ticked me off while I was in high school, I was extremely happy I got to get away from that. I remember on graduation I was screaming happily because I got away from all those idiots. Anyway, I was was ready for collage. I didn't feel scared or nervous at all, I honestly didn't really care. I walked right up to university's main door. I noticed so many people with their parents, hugging each other with tears streaming down their faces. My mother always was extremely busy most of the time, so I was mostly home alone my whole life. I've always had preferred to be alone, even when I was very young. I felt calm and at peace by myself, whenever I was around people, I got annoyed and angry with everyone. I walked up to the huge door that led to the university's great hall. I opened it, I knew that today would be a new life for me. I was proud of my self. I felt I tear go down cheek. Ugh, I hate crying. I realized that people noticed I was crying, I quickly wiped my tears away so that other people wouldn't noticed. My name is Peridot, I'm 19 years old and I'm starting collage today. I continued to walk down the hall, I went up to a lady who was telling people were their dorms where.
"Um hi. My name is Perido-" Well that was nice of the lady she freaking interrupted me
"Oh yes! Peridot, your room is 210!" The lady hand me key "Have fun!"
"Yea.... Fun..." I walked over to the where the dorms were. Surprisingly the dorms were very close to the collage, so that was good. The campus here was pretty huge so I like that. I had walked for awhile and finally got to the dorms, it turns out that there actually pretty far. I went up to the fourth floor and tried looking for my dorm number. 208, 209, and 210! I was about to open the door then I noticed that it was open. I took a peek and then walked inside. "Uh hello?" I called out no one answered, maybe it got unlocked somehow. I someone so I turned around. "Yo." The girl had dark blue hair, she had shining blue eyes, and her nails were painted a blue. I could tell that the girl liked blue a lot. My first option on my roommate is: she's probably annoying

Lapis's p.o.v ~
To be honest I didn't know how I should feel about college, I had mixed emotions. The emotion that I felt the most though was sadness. I had realised I had come so far I life. I was proud of myself. I went to this lady who was passing out keys and directions to ask where my dorm was "Yo. My name is is Lapi-!" I was interrupted by the of a sweet voice
"Hello sweetie do you need directions or do you need your dorm key?" She asked I. The nicest way ever. "Uh, just a dorm key." The lady typed my name in to a computer and handed me and key. "Your room is 210! Have a nice day!" The lady said before I left "You too!" That lady was too nice, I have a feeling her personality is really different then it is. I walked to the dorm with took awhile and tried to find my room. I saw my dorm 210 and unlocked it. I set my stuff down and looked at the dorm. I was happy that no one was here yet because I could get everything set up without anyone distracting me. I had got my bed sheets out. They where dark blue with little stars on them. After I made my bed, I put my clothes away in the drawer that was in the left side of the room. I put some of my stuff on an empty desk, like my drawing pads and stuff. After I set up everything I laid flatly on bed. I felt tired, I closed my eyes, all I heard was silence. Then I remember, I should set up the bath room! I hopped right off my bed and went in the bath room. I was setting up my things then I heard a girl call out "Uh, hello?" I stuck my head out to see what the girl looked like. She had blonde hair, her skin was sort of tan mixed peach, she seemed to wear a lot green so I guessing that was her favorite color, she had big eye bags I'm guessing that see doesn't sleep that much, and she had the most beautiful eyes they were a pretty green color, I stare at them forever. "Yo." The girl turned around and stared at me "So... How long have you been here?" She asked me "Uh, for like a hour?" She continued to stare at me "Hmm...." She walked over to the bed that wasn't taken and set her stuff by there "I can help you with your stuff, if you'd like." She looked alarmed "Do. Not. Touch. My. Things. First rule if you want to get along with me" she gave me a creep glare "O-okay sure. My names Lapis, what's yours?
"My name is Peridot. Please to meet you." She didn't really look that pleased to meet me though. Hopefully I can get along with her.