Cold days ❄️

Peridot's p.o.v.
I woke up to see something outside I haven't seen in awhile. Snow. I don't know about you but I love snow and I mean I. Love. Snow. It's just so pretty, watching it fall. Most people are surprised to see me liking winter. A lot people hate winter and I know why, but it's just so beautiful. When I was a kid I used to live by a park that barely anyone would go to and just swing. The whole park was practically my own territory. No one would ever come up there in winter. There was this huge tree and I would lay down under it while watching snowflakes fall quietly down on to the ground. I glanced over to see Lapis waking up and slowly opening her eyes to see me.
"Peridot?"
"Yea?"
"Watcha doing?" Lapis got up from her bed and went over to me
"Oh, uh, just watching the snow."
"Snow, huh...." Me and Lapis both stared out the window, watching the snow fall faster and faster every minute.
"Let me guess.... Your a winter person?"
"Yea, obviously."
"Eh, winter is okay."
"Seriously, Okay?"
"Yea, I mean it cold and it hard to travel and its ughhh!" Lapis flopped down on her bed
"But winter is so pretty!"
"Yea.... I guess."
"Let's go sledding then!"
"What?"
"You know, sledding?"
"Well, duh! Of course I know what sledding is. It's just that I'm surprised that you'd want to do that."
"Sledding?"
"Yea."
"Well, for your information I do like sledding. Wait... Do you have any snow pants?"
"Nope..... I guess we don't have to go, We could just stay home do nothing."
"Wait, hold on a minute. You do have snow pants don't you?"
"Noooooooo....... Yes I do."
"Ugh, Lapis quit being stubborn and wear your snow pants! We're going sledding!"
Lapis continued to be stubborn, so in order for her to wear her snow pants I had to tackle her. I literally had to take her clothes off in order for her to get in to the snow pants...... That was interesting. Lapis ended up wearing them, which she wasn't that happy about. It took about 30 minutes to drive. Lapis was acting grumpy the whole time so that was funny. As soon as we got there, Lapis wouldn't get out of the car so I had to drag her out which was exhausting.
"So, you ready to sled?"
"No." Lapis was all huddled up
"Oh, come on! We came out all this way, do you not love meeeee?"
"Ugh, fine."
"Finally!"
"So, let's go."
"Wait what?" Lapis pushed us off and down we went. I was surprised that Lapis all of a sudden pushed us, so I flipped out and hugged Lapis really tight.
"OW PERIDOT!"
"WELL SORRY, I WAS NERVOUS!"
"YOU MAKING ME NOT BREATHE."
"OH WELL."
"UGHHH!"
"UGHHHHHH!"
We ended up screaming at each other angrily the whole was down then we crashed, so that was great. Crap, now I have a head ache from us yelling.
"Well..... That was interesting."
"Yea, no shit."
"Ugh." I plopped down on the snow and laid down
"What are you doing?"
"Staring at the sky."
"The sky, huh?"
Lapis laid down right next to me "I guess winter is pretty..."
"Yea, it is."
We stayed like that for a couple minutes, it was peaceful.
"Hey, Peridot."
"Ye-!" Lapis gave me a surprise kiss, honestly, I wasn't prepared. She pulled away and stared at me with her blue eyes.
"W-what as that for?" Lapis leaned close to me and whispered
"You can carry the sled back up." She bolted up the hill laughing
"GOD DAMN IT, LAPIS."

Lapis's p.o.v.
Sledding ended up being fun, I thought it wouldn't be but I was wrong. It was funny to get Peridot all pissed off, she looks so cute like that. She ended up taking about 12 minutes to reach the top of the hill. As soon as she got up, I immediately grabbed the sled and slid down the hill. She was so pissed at me. When I came back up she gave me an irritated look, I smiled jokingly at her.
"Thanks for doing that, Lapis."
"No prob bob!"
"Ughhh." Peridot sighed
"What's wrong?"
"I'm tired."
"Oh, come on! You begged me to come out here and now your tired?!"
"Yea."
"Your ridiculous." Then I had an idea, I picked up Peridot and sat in the sled.
"Lapis, what are you doin-!" She pushed  down the hill, I had probably scared the crap out her when doing this.
"HOPE YOUR HAVING FUN!" I yelled at her,
"SCREW YOU!" She responded angrily. I couldn't help but start laughing while watching her yelling at me angrily, she's so funny when she's mad. I decided to head on down with her because she'll probably take awhile to head back up.
"Yo."
"I hate you right now."
"I know~"
"Ugh." She threw a snowball in my face
"Ow. Didn't your parents ever tell you not to throw snowballs in other people's face!"
"Nope."
"Hmmm...." I wonder what relationship she has with her parents. We headed back up and sat down for awhile.
"What's up?"
"Huh?"
"Well, you seemed sort of down.... Are you alright?
"Y-Yea.... Just curious Peridot what's your relationship with your parents?"
"Well, my parents have always been busy..... Sooooo most of the time as a kid I was left at home. I use to hate it, but I've gotten used to it. To be honest, I have a feeling if I wasn't left home alone as a kid that I wouldn't have the personality that I have today."
"Oh."
"Lapis, I'm fine. So don't pity me or anything. Okay?"
"S-sure."
Me and Peridot headed back home after that. Peridot was quiet the whole time back. Hopefully I didn't upset her or anything cause if I did I would feel like the worst girlfriend ever. Now that I think about it.... What's my relationship with my parents? Honestly I think I had a good childhood, I got good grades in school, had a decent amount of friends, and a good family relationship. I was the typical kid you'd think of.
We arrived at the dorm and we're tired as hell.
"Goodnight." Peridot said as she plopped on her bed
"Oh, come on! Your not going to bed all ready, are you?"
"Maybe. Maybe not."
"Oh, well. I guess I'll jump on you."
"Sure, go ahead...... WAIT WHA-!"
I immediately jumped on her. It took her by complete surprise, yay.
"OW!"
"Sorry peri."
"Ugh, get off me."
"Nope. Your fun to lay on." I booped her on the nose causing her to blush all angrily
"W-what was that for? "
"Ssh."
"Bu-!"
"Ssh." I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead
"I hate you sometimes."

Sorry for not updating in forever 😭 anyway, the new episode was so cute *€* tbh I don't know who to ship peridot with anymore lmao