Silent night

Peridot's p.o.v
Christmas. Such a nice holiday. Christmas is so peaceful and calming compared to Halloween because Halloween is annoying and exciting, things I both hate. Lapis isn't here, because she said she was going to visit her parents. I'm all alone, not that I mind being alone or anything. Now that I think about it I haven't been by myself in awhile, I spend most of my time with Lapis. Ugh, Lapis. I wish I was with her, everything is so boring without her. Oh, well. My parents are, of course, busy. So, I have nothing to do. All of a sudden I see the door open, it's Lapis. She looks pretty irritated.

"Uh, Lapis?"
"What?"
"Are you okay?"
"No." She plopped down on her bed and put her pillow on her face
"Do you want to talk about it or?"
"No."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes." I walked over to her
"Lapis, tell me what's wrong."
"Ugh, fine. So apparently my parents completely forgot about me coming over so that was sad and also I told them that I had got a girlfriend. My parents were disappointed in me saying that I should I date a boy and break up with my girlfriend. I got real,y mad and yelled at them for saying that and we all started arguing. I ended up getting kicked out of my house so that's great."
"Lapis, I-"
"Peridot, it's not your fault. No matter what my parents say I will still love you." Lapis gently kissed me on the forehead
"Okay, well I'm going to head ou-" I felt Lapis tug at my shirt
"C-could you lay next to me for awhile?"
"Sure."

I laid next to Lapis and we both stared up at the ceiling. God. Why are there some many jerks in the world. Love is love people should respect that, not bitch about it. How would they like it if that happened to them? Being yelled at for who they love. Having to go all that pain to be with the person you truly love. Is it really that hard to understand? So what if the bible says it's sin if two men lay with each other? The bible was written thousands of years ago, it's just words. Just plain, simple, ordinary words. Honestly I don't think my parents would give a crap if I told them that I was a lesbian and had a girlfriend. What a messed up world we live in. I want to get off earth and just go to space. I know that sounds weird but I feel like I'd belong in space unlike earth where everything is so odd. Maybe my ancestors were aliens and crash landed here. They tried to contact there home but nobody helped them. So, they ended up sticking on earth. Holy crap, the stuff that I just thought about was some of the most saddest things.

"Hey, Peridot?"
"Yea?"
"Are you depressed?"
"Yea."
"Me too."
"Well, at least we can be be depressed together."
"Yea..... Together." I felt Lapis grip my hand tightly
"Do you want to go out?"
"Huh?"
"Well, it is Christmas."
"Yea, your right. We might as well do something."
Me and Lapis headed outside then, it was snowing softly.
"Pretty."
"Yea, it is."

Lapis's p.o.v
Despite the terrible incident this morning, Peridot makes everything feel better. I feel so nice when I'm around her. Despite Peridot's irritated personality she's actually the most caring person. I know that she loves and cares for me, she shows it.

"Can we actually just walk around?
"Huh?"
"Well, I really like outside right now so...."
I thought Peridot would be mad at me but instead she gave the most happiest smile I've ever seen "Whatever makes you happy."
"Thanks."
"To be honest we haven't been to that park in awhile."
"The park?"
"You know.... where we first kissed."
"Oh, yea! I'm so sorry I forgot about that!"
"It's okay. So, do you want to start walking over there then?"
"Sure."

Me and Peridot both walked to the park silently. Today she seemed really quiet, maybe she's thinking a lot about something. After I told her about the morning she looked really irritated and upset. She's probably concerned or something. What an odd Christmas.

"Wait, Peridot, how long is it to walk to the park?"
"About 16 minutes, why?"
"Ughhhh, I don't want to walk that much." I plopped down on the snow
"Lapis! Come on, let's just get there already! We've been walking for about 4 minutes so we practically have 12 minutes."
"So?"
"Well, whatever, I'm going to run there."
"What?"
"Bye." Peridot took off in a flash
"W-wait for me!" I ended up catching about with Peridot, finally.
"God, your slow."
"Shut up."
"Just saying."
"Whatever, I'm laying back down on the snow."
"I might as well too...." We both laid down on the snow, everything was quiet then Peridot all of sudden spoke up
"So... Uh.... M-Merry Christmas?" Her got red
"Huh?"
"W-well, it's Christmas and all so yea. I might as well say it."
"Merry Christmas to you too."
"So, did you buy me anything?"
"Yep."
"What?" I leaned over to her and put my head against her chest
"Meeeeeee."
"Wow, what a great present." She said in the most sarcastic voice I've ever heard
"Oh, shut up."
"By the way I actually got something for you."
"You got something for me?"
"Yep."
"What?"
"I'm not telling till we get back home."
"Can we go back home now?"
"No."
"Ugh, your ridiculous."
"I know."

Surprisingly me and Peridot stayed at the park for a couple hours. It wasn't extremely freezing outside so I managed to stay warm, luckily. We had a snowball fight that lasted for about 1 minute. She started it, so when I decided to throw a snowball apparently it was ice, which I didn't know, so I hit her and she got all dizzy and fell. Now she's all grumpy, which I love because she's so cute when upset. We headed back home, I wonder what present Peridot had for me?

"Okay, close your eyes."
"Okay." I closed my eyes wondering what the present would be.
"Open."

I opened my eyes and saw a little box and written on said "To: Lapis." I opened the little box and in it was a little necklace with a blue stone shaped in a tear drop.

"Of course, I had to get you a necklace because what's a relationship without someone buying a necklace or something to their partner."
"Wow, that's really cheesy of you."
"WHAT?"
"Well, nobody would ever guess that you would buy your girlfriend a necklace with probably costed a lot of money. Seriously though, wow."
"I can take back if you don't like it."
"Nononononononono!!!! I love it, honestly."
"Realllyyyyyy?"
"Yea.?"
"Okay. Well, goodnight."
"Goodnight?"
"Yep."
"Stay up a little bit longer, please."
"No."
"Fine, be that way.'
"Lapis."
"What?"
"I love you."
"Yea.... Me too."