Halloween

Sorry this took me awhile to update .-. School is already really hard and I have running and string and yea..... But I'll try to update as fast as I can 😅

Peridot's p.o.v.
Halloween. The day of the dead.... My least favourite holiday. I mean sure I can tell why people like it and all but seriously? I would freaking hate having kids coming up to my door and asking for candy. I stopped trick or treating when I was 14, everyone thought I was nuts. My first year of high school tons of people were still trick or treating be aside they thought is was cool or maybe their just immature. They probably were immature. This morning me and Lapis had an argument about Halloween. She all like
"HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT HALLOWEEN?!" And I was like
"I DONT KNOW, IT JUST ANNOYS ME!"
"EVERYTHING ANNOYS YOU!"
"SO WHAT?"
"WELL..."
"Well...???"
"WELL SINCE YOUR COMPLAINING HALF OF THE TIME IT'S NO SURPRISE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!"
"WELL I...." I didn't know what to say about that. Now that I think about it... That's actually pretty true. "Well... I prefer being alone anyway..."
"Oh..." She responded quietly.
I glanced over at the clock. I had class in 20 minutes. 
"W-well bye. I got to go too class!"
I left the room, before I closed the door, I noticed Lapis looking sad. She probably regretted what she said about me. Oh well.
So yea, that's what happened this morning. Anyway I started taking an art class for fun. I do tend to doodle a lot when I'm bored. We're learning how to draw eyes, it's pretty interesting. I expected it to be hard but it's actually pretty easy once you get used to it. Some people are completely struggling at this while other are doing it perfectly with no problems ..... Cough cough me. I didn't have technology today, THANK GOD. The teacher was back again, I wish the substitute could have stayed. She was so much nicer compared to our actually teacher. I glanced over at the clock. Only a couple more seconds till class ended 4...3...2...1! I heard the bell ring and rushed out of the class as fast I could! I always feel like I'm in a hurry for some reason. I don't know why, oh well... Anyway time to go back to the dorm and relax. I got on bus to take me back to the dorm. It took about 8 minutes to get to the dorms. I ran up the stairs and unlocked the door. I immediately went to my bed.
"Yo..." I looked over and noticed Lapis was on her bed
"Oh... Hi. You scared at me at first, I didn't know you were here."
"Well, you practically ran to your bed as fast as you could so of course you didn't see me." She said in a mumbling tone.
"So... What did you do today?"
"Just boring stuff. What about you?"
"Same as well. I started doing an art class just for the fun of it."
"Really?" She says with curiosity in her voice. "What are you doing?"
"Wearing how to draw eyes. It's pretty easy for me. For other kids not so much..."
"Hmmm... Oh yea! Peridot, I have a question."
"Yea?"
"Do you want to go too this Halloween party with me?"
"What?"
"Oh... Uh."

Lapis's p.o.v.
Great move, Lapis. Crap. Now was the prefect time to ask her out and I had to end up saying if she wanted to go to this party me. I'm such a freaking idiot.
"A Halloween party...?" She didn't sound so sure about it
"I-it'll be fun!"
"Yea... Hopefully it won't be like next last time..." She blushed.
"Why did you just bring that up?" I glared a her.
"Well, we're talking about party's so..."
"Yea, true. So do you want to come to the party or not?"
"Okay... What the hell will I wear though?"
Oh crap that's true. I don't have a costume or anything to wear.
"L-let's go Halloween shopping!"
"What?"
"Come on!"
"No."
"Perido-!"
"No." We both stared at each angrily and then Peridot gave up.
"So, where on earth are we driving to?"
"Oh... Um."
"Ughhhhhhhhhh...Your killing meeee."
"Oh, shut up! Let's just go to target."
"Target. Seriously?"
"Just freaking drive there already, okay?" I looked over at Peridot, she laughed a little. I haven't seen her laugh in awhile... She so cute when she laughs. My gay thoughts caught up to me. Why. So... we ended up driving to target. Peridot got a cart for us.
"Peridot, we don't need at cart."
"Uh, yea, we do!"
"Why?"
"Well since we're here I thought I could maybe get some clothes or something..."
"No." I put back the cart and Peridot was pouting. What a baby.
"So, what type of costume do you want, Lapis?"
"Well... I thought maybe being a witch."
"A witch?"
"Yep."
"Hmm... I wonder what I should be."
"You should be a banana!"
"No."
"Hmm... Maybe you could be a nerd?"
"Lapis, I practically am a nerd."
"Yea... You could be a sexy nerd or something."
"Are you saying that I'm not sexy..?"
"Not at all, I think your sexy!"
"W-what?!" Her face got really red.
"Wha? All I said was... Oh..." Wow. Great move, Lapis."
".... A-anyway let's gets moving."
"What about your costume though?"
"It's fine, I don't need one."
"Yes, you do."
"No, I don't."
"Yesss, you do."
"No, I don't."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"Ughhhhh fineeee! So what should I wear?"
"You should be werewolf!"
"Hell no."
"Aw! Come on!"
"Maybe something cute?"
"You want to be something cute?"
"Yea..."
"Okay! Well... You should be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz."
"Eeeehhhh..."
"What do you have in mind?"
"I-i was thinking maybe I could cosplay as an anime character or something...."
"Well, I don't think they'd have that stuff here."
"Ugh. I'll just wear my clothes."
"Peridot. Get. A. Costume."
"Nope."
"Perido-!" Peridot started pulling me "W-what are you doing?"
"Let's not go to the party."
"What?!"
"There's a place I want to show you."
"O-okay..." Me and Peridot didn't buy any costumes then. We ended driving again.
"So, where are we going?"
"It's a surprise."
"Would I know what it is?"
"Probably not, most people haven't heard of it."
"Hmm..." I felt the car stop
"Well, we're here!"
"Wow, already? I didn't know it was that close."
"Yep. Now, let's go!" Peridot grabbed my hand and we went into the darkness
"Peridot, where are we? It's so dark, I can't see a thing!"
"Quit your complaining, we're almost there." I sighed to myself. Where on earth was Peridot taking me, I feel tired. I wish we could go too the party.
"We're here!" Peridot said running ahead of me
"Wha-!" It was a cliff with where you could see everything. I could see the city's lights glowing, I could even see the college only a little, this was amazing.
"Peridot... It's pretty." She smiled at me happily
"Well...... I-I'm glad that you love it..."
"Thank you for showing me this, it's far more better then a stupid party!" Me and her both sat down and looked at the stars. "I feel I could stare at them forever..."
"Same." I laid down on Peridot's lap
"W-what are doing?"
"I don't know to be honest." Peridot started to laugh really hard and then sighed
"Your an idiot, you know that right?"
"Well, your nothing but a dork!"
"That is true..."
"Hey, Peridot?"
"Yea?"
"Will you date me?" I said it, finally.
".... Yea."
"Okay." I felt her hand hold mine. God, we're so gay.