The party

((The top picture describes me so much lmao))

Peridot's p.o.v.
It was 6:45 and I, peridot, was at a party. In my whole life I thought that I'd go to party, honestly I expected the party to have drunk people all over the place, people making out, and doing other dirty "stuff". It's was completely different then I thought it would be, their wasn't that many people as thought there were be, indie music was playing, and people were just chilling out. I noticed lapis was hanging out amethyst and jasper. Maybe I should try socializing, I noticed 2 girls talking, one had pink hair and the other was wearing sunglasses, maybe I should say hi.... I walked over to them.

"H-hi, my name is peridot what's your name?"
They both stared at me for moment then the girl with the pink hair talked
"My name is pearl, and that's garnet" she pointed up to her, "yo."
Pearl went up to me and whispered "Garnet doesn't really talk to strangers, she can be a bit antisocial sometimes, if you become could friends with her she'll talk."
"Hmmm."
"My and garnet were just about to go outside for a little bit, do you want to come?"
"S-sure!" So far I'm really enjoying this party

We all walked outside, and that's when my opinion on the party was changed. There was like 30 people out there, maybe that's why there wasn't any food inside. The real party was outback. I really regret coming here.

"U-um guys?"
"Yea?" They both answered in unison
"I-I'm thinking about going inside again..."
Surprisingly Garnet answered "Suit your self"
"O-okay!" I went back to the door as soon as I opened it lapis, amethyst, and jasper were standing there
"Oh, peridot, there you are! We were just about to come out, why are you coming back in?"
"I-i just preferred to stay inside, It's chill there, out here it's crazy."
"That's actually really true." Jasper answered back to me "We should stay inside, I mean it's actually like really crazy out here..."
"That's true..."
"Ugh, you three can stay inside, I'm heading to the real party! Byeeeeee."
We all stared at each other and headed back inside
"I'm going to get some snacks, be right back!" Lapis left the room, it was just me and Jasper
"So.... Your Lapis's friend? She talks about you All . The . Time." 
"S-she does?!"
"Hell yea she does! She thinks very fondly of you."
"Wow, I never knew she thought of my like that...."
"From what it sounds like I can tell your quite the nerd."
"Y-yea, I can be a nerd sometimes, Hehe."
"YO GUYS!" I expected Lapis to have a glass of water in her hands, but instead a beer.
Me and jasper both started at each other
"Oh shitttttt. Shit. Shit. SHIT!!!" Jasper started talking to herself
I walked over to Lapis "Uh, Lapis, y-you okay?"
"Never. Been. Better."
"O-okay, do you want to chat with me and jasper?"
"Sure." Lapis started to walk over to the couch and ran into a wall instead, and fell over.
Me and jasper both started at her on the ground and whispered to each other
"What should we do with her?"
"How am I supposed to know?"
"You seem smart!"
"Yea I am, but I don't everything!"
Jasper got frustrated and stomped outside, It was just me and Lapis.
I decide to just to lay down on the couch and just chill, as soon as lay down I feel someone grab my waist tightly, I looked over.... And it was Lapis.
"L-Lapis?"
"Hmm?"
"Can you let go of m-me?"
"Nope."
"Ughhh, let go of me!!" I tried pushing lapis away, then I felt myself being pinned down in the couch. Me and Lapis both stared at each for a moment, eyes locked.
"Peridot..." Lapis said as stroking my hair gently "has anyone ever called you beautiful?"
"Well of cours-" Then I realised that no one not even my own parents had ever called my beautiful. Tears started to form in my eyes, ugh. Feeling sad is the worst feeling.
"No. No one has every called me beautiful."
"That's a shame." Lapis lifted my face up to hers "I think your beautiful."
I didn't know how to react at all, Lapis lifted my chin closer to hers.
"L-lapis what are you do-"
My words were cut off by a kiss.
"Lap-"
My words were once cut off again by a kiss.

Lapis's p.o.v

I remember I had got a beer and ended up getting drunk. I don't remember anything else then I realise that I'm pinning Peridot a couch while making out with her.
"LAPIS."
"P-peridot! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to I-i-"
I felt a slap, this the first slap I had ever gotten. Me parents were to nice to me, and my friends were like angels. So this what I slap feels like, huh. It hurts, it hurts a lot. I feel a tear stream down my face on to my shirt. 
"Lapis, don't ever do that again. You here me?"
"Peridot, I-I'm sorry!"
"Sorry doesn't cut it Lapis, you went to go get some water, but NO you end up getting a beer. You pin my down on the bed and start making out with me aggressively. You all of a sudden snap out of it."
"PERIDOT IM SORRY, OKAY?"
"OKAY? DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FELT? NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING? IT WAS THE WORST FEELING EVER!"
I felt another slap, this time on the other side of my face. Peridot shoves me off of her and runs upstairs, I chase after her.
"Peridot, listen, I'm sorry!"
"I. Don't. Care."
Peridot goes up to the highest room in the house and stays there. Hugging herself. I finally catch up to her, I open the door and sit next to peridot.
"Listen I'm sorry. Your probably not going to forever me but I just want you to I to know that."
I'm about to leave then I feel a tug on my shirt, it was peridot.
"I-I'm sorry too. Even though I am still really pissed off at you right now."
I sit back down with her, and look at her. Her face is red all over. She looks back at me, we both stare at each other. We both slowly come hear each other, both of cheeks blooming red. We lean in closer and. We kiss. It was a simple kiss. It felt calm. It felt like no one was in the world expect us. Peridot was the one who departed the kiss, she was blushing like crazy. She looked so pretty. I took of her glasses.
"W-what are you doing? I can't see that well!"
"I know..." I hug her tightly and we end up falling over. Everything is quiet for a moment then we both start laughing. I, Lapis, am in love with my roommate, Peridot.