Wanting to be with you

This picture makes me laugh so hard lmao. I might be updating as fast I do because school, anyway..... Enjoy this picture (・ω・)ノ

Peridot's p.o.v.

I feel something warm wrapped around me, I look over too see who it is. It's Lapis. W-what is she doing?! I try to pull her off, nothing happened. I remember yesterday Lapis did the same thing, I didn't know she could sleep that deeply though!
"L-Lapis?"
I see her eyes open a bit then closes them "5 more minutes...."
"Lapis.... I need to get to class. I don't want to be late!"
"Ssh...." Lapis puts her figure on my lips and drifts back to sleep.
I sighed, oh well. "I guess I have to pinch you then."
Lapis instantly lets go off me and hops off my bed "HAVE A GREAT DAY."
I took a shower, I got changed and ready for today. And I was ready
"Wait... Lapis do you not have a class at this time?"
"I'm having class in like a hour."
"Hmmm....Okay, well bye!"
"Byeeee!"
Technology, my favourite class. I freaking love technology, like, I couldn't live with out it. How the hell can you not love technology? I mean it's just so amAZING! There's tablets, computers, phones, and so many awesome stuff. And don't get me started on the Internet. The Internet is my life source. Lapis told me that the Internet is okay, because you can find really messed up shit on there.... Which is true, but I don't care. Today in class we're learning about Holograms and how they work. I've known about holograms since I was a kid. They had always fascinated me, well then again most kids are fascinated easily. I'm even more fascinated by them now, I remember how in movies  or tv shows there would always be a hologram of a strong dude or something, and everyone would be terrified.

-  huge af  time skip -

After I finished my classes for today I had some free time for awhile. I decided to head back to the dorm, I thought Lapis wouldn't be home, but I was wrong. I opened the door and it was unlocked.
"Yo."
"Lapis... Shouldn't you be at class?"
"I finished my classes already."
"I thought that you had to leave an hour after I did."
"I did, it's just that my classes are shorter than yours."
I ran over to my bed and laid down "goodnight world."
"Peridot, it's only 4."
"Ughhhh, I don't care"
Lapis walks over to my bed and lays next to me "L-lapis?"
"Yea?"
"Could you, uh, go on your bed?"
"I don't want to."
"Lapis, just go to your bed!"
"Nopeee."
"Why can't you just move?!"
"Because I want to be next to you..."
"You want to be next to me?"
"Yes."
"Why?"
"I like you."
My face got red. I didn't know how to respond to that. She was the first person to say that to me. Why does Lapis like me? What could she possibly like about me?
"I think your cute, so is your personality. Your unique, you don't act like every single girl like there is today. That's why I love you."
"Thank you."
"Why are you thanking me for liking you?"
"You make me feel special."
"I do?"
"Yep"
"Thank you again."
"No prob Bob."

Lapis's p.o.v.

"P-peridot?"
"What?"
"This is....."
"This is what..?"
"This is really gay, we're acting so gay right now."
Peridot started to laugh really hard "Well your the gay one right now."
"W-what's that supposed to mean? Do you not like me?"
"I have mixed feelings about you, I don't know how to feel about you to be honest."
"O-oh.."
"Sorry if that made you sad."
"It's fine, it didn't make me feel sad instead it ... It made me.... DETERMINED!"
"What?"
"Peridot, I know one day I'll get you to like me!"
She blushing angrily at me "Lapis..."
"I-it's okay if we kiss some time though right?"
"No."
"Aww, come on! Just a little!"
"Lapis no."
"LAPIS YES!"
"WHa-?"
"JUST A SMALL KISS."
"NO!"
"WHY NO-?!" Peridot had kicked me in the stomach. Ow.
"Why did you kick me in the stomach?!"
"YOU WERE PINNING ME DOWN!"
"WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO KICK ME RIGHT IN THE STOMACH!"
"WELL.... S-sorry!"
"What?"
"Sorry for kicking you hard in the stomach..."
"P-peridot..."
"W-what is it?"
"Can we please kiss..?"
"Fine..."
Me and peridot kissed, it felt nice and calm... Then peridot had to accidentally but my tongue.
"Peridot! That hurt!"
"I GOT NERVOUS."
"WELL DONT BE!" 
"UGH FINE!" Peridot laid flatly on the bed
"W-what?"
"I-I'm yours.... Feel free to do what you want with me..."
"Okay.... Let's go shopping again!"
"What?"
"You said I could do what I want with you, so let's go shopping!"
"I d-didn't mean it like that I m-meant, UGH WHATEVER LETS GO SHOPPING!"
"Oh did you mean...?"
"SHUT UP, NO! LETS GO!" Peridot slammed the door.
Oh. Now I now what she meant. I'm an idiot.
Peridot had already started the car and yelled at me "HURRY UP!"
"SORRY!" I rushed downstairs and ran to the car.
"You take forever!"
"Well sorry for not being fast.... Wait Peridot what type of music do you listen to?"
"Huh?"
"When your driving what do you tend to listen to?"
"Oh, I like listening to Daft punk, pink floyd, and Twenty one pilots..."
"You like twenty one pilots?"
"Y-yea? Do you not like them or something?"
"No, I freaking love them! It's just that I could tell you'd like bands like pink flogs and daft punk but not twenty one pilots. What do you like about them?"
"I just like them, I think that they are really good. And their songs are so... deep."
"To be honest that is really true. Even some of their happy songs can have deep messages."
"Do you want to listen to them?"
"To be honest I just feel like talking to you."
"Okay, we can talk. So... What do you look at while we're shopping?"
"I might get some jackets or sweaters, some cute outfits, and maybe we go underwear and bra shopping!"
"All those sound great except underwear and bra shopping..."
"Aww! We don't have to go underwear shopping, we could bra shopping though."
"Lapis no. You can buy bras anytime."
"Fine"

-time skip-

I had bought a ton of cute clothes, then there's peridot. She had got a jacket that looked really tight on her and she got a over sized shirt for her to sleep in.
"Seriously?"
"What?"
"That's all you going to buy?"
"Yes, now shut up."
"Wait we're already going?"
"Yea, it's like 7:30."
"Oh."
Me and Peridot headed back to the car. And drove back to the dorm. I felt angry, I wanted to go somewhere. Me and Peridot were always at the dorm.
"I'm going to take a shower, okay?"
"I was going to take one."
"Well to bad."
"We could take one together?"
"What?"
"Never mind, g-go ahead take one!"
"Okay..?" Peridot walked away
I sighed to my self. Lapis you need to stop, Peridot is going to think your weird if you keep on doing this. Love sucks, a lot. I hate the feeling love, it messes with you.