Love is strange

Peridot's p.o.v.
I wake up to the sound of snoring, I look over and see lapis, she's drooling on me. OH SHIT SHES DROOLING ON ME! I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't budge, I guess I have no choice then...... I pinched her.

"OWW, PERIDOT WHY DID YOU PINCH ME? DANG THAT REALLY HURT!"
I looked away "Well.... It was the only way to get you off of me."
Then we both remember what happened last night..... Our faces both lit up. Everything was quiet. We both looked away from each other, surprisingly Lapis was blushing more.
"W-well.... L-last night was I-interesting...." Why the hell did I just say that, bad idea .
Lapis is still looking away "Y-yea.... I guess so."
"We should head downstairs"
"Yea..."
Me and Lapis head downstairs expecting to see the place packed with sleeping people, we saw the exact opposite. No one was in the house, were did everyone go?
"You'd think there'd be more people still here, right?
"Yea" Lapis keeps saying yea no matter what I say, maybe she's still shaken up from last night. We notice amethyst in the kitchen, we decide to ask her were everyone went.
"Hey amethy-"
"WOAH YOU SCARED ME!"
"S-sorry, were did everyone go?"
"I'm surprised you guys haven't left yet...."
"W-wha?" I glance over at the clock, it's 11:30. ITS 11:30!
"OH MY GOD I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THAT LATE!"
"Peridot, it isn't that la-!" I pull Lapis's arm as fast I can and head out the door.
"P-peridot, what was that for? It's not that late!"
"Well in my opinion it's late, sooo...."
"We should have stayed there, it's looking really stormy out..."
I looked up at the clouds, it does look dark. "Don't worry? We'll probably miss the rain."
And I soon as I said that, it had to start pouring. Lapis stared blankly at me
"Sorry..?" I say laughing
Me and Lapis, went to a bus stop to wait for it to slow down, we were soaked.
"Hey Lapis?
"Yea?"
"Well... You seemed pretty sad today, a-are you okay?"
"No, I'm not okay. I would tell you why but....."
"Lapis it's fine, you can tell me."
"Your probably going to freak out."
"Lapis. Tell. Me."
"W-well.... Lastnightwhenmeandyoukissedandstuffiwouldhavelikedtomorethamkissandivebeenfeelingreallylustfulevenrightnowimevenfeelinglikethat."
"Lapis...."
"W-what?"
"I-I had no clu-"
"You had no clue?"
"Of what you said."
"Oh wow. I just said some pretty embarrassing stuff and you didn't hear me, Wow."
"W-would be okay if you could repeat that for m-me?" I laughed nervously
Lapis stared at me angrily and scooted up closer to me. I expected her to slap me, but she didn't. She rested her head on my shoulder, she looked so beautiful right now.
".... Last night when me and you kissed and stuff, I would have l-liked to more than... kiss. And I've been feeling really lustful, even right now I'm feeling like that..."
"Lapis.... Wow."
"Y-yea....do you like me?'
"I don't how to feel towards you to be honest, I feel awkward with you right now because of what you just said though..."
"Oh."
The rain had stopped. Me and Lapis walked back to the dorm with out saying anything to each other the whole walk.
"I'm going to take a shower."
"Okay"
I laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Love is so completely. I don't know how to feel about love. I don't know how to feel about Lapis. I don't know anything. God I'm such a freaking clod.

Lapis's p.o.v.

I felt the warm water touch my skin, showers make me feel relaxed, but today I couldn't feel relaxed. I felt stressed out. Peridot, she doesn't know how to feel about me. Ugh, love is just so confusing. I'm over thinking this, I just need to relax, just relax Lapis. I turned off the water, and got out of the shower. I wrapped myself in a towel, and looked over at peridot she closing her eyes. I sat down at Peridot's bed side, I wanted to talk with her more.

"P-peri? I-"
"L-lapis... Put some clothes on, will you?"
"Why? I feel fine not wearing any."
"T-that's not the point!"
"Then whats your point?"
"Well..."
"Oh... I'll put on clothes right away"
I got dressed, I was wearing a light blue tank top and jean shorts, then I went back to Peridot's bed side.
"So what did you want to tell me?"
"Well..... Let's go to a movie!" I didn't want to make the topic depressing
"A movie?"
"Why not? It's not very nice out today..."
"Sure, let's go."

-time skip-

Me and Peridot decided to go see a horror movie, I thought it would be fun.
We were the only people in the theatre, it was nice thought. Just the 2 of us.
"Ugh, how long are these previews? There taking forever."
"Peridot! Your already eating the popcorn!"
"Uh, yea?"
"Wait till the movie starts!"
"Fineee"
The movie started, it didn't look that scare at all in the beginning. Then in the middle it got terrifyingly.
"L-lapis!
"Shhh! I'm trying to watch the movie!"
"Well, how come your hugging me like a baby?"
"Shutup, nerd."
"LAPI-" I shove some popcorn in her mouth to keep her quiet
We were at the most scariest moment in the movie. I ended up hugging Peridot to death because I was so scared.
"Well... Now I know what your afraid of." Peridot grins jokingly at me
"SHUT UP"
After we finished the movie, it was pouring like it was earlier today.
"Peridot..."
"Hmm?"
"Let's go home right now."
"No way, Lapis! It's raining super hard right now, I could get a cold."
"Well I'm leaving, byeeee!"
"Ugh, I hate you sometimes."
Me and Peridot went out in the pouring rain, Peridot wasn't pleased about it.
"I love rain, it's so pretty"
"Mm hmm." I think it peridot wasn't listening to what I said
"Come on then, we have a while to get back."
"Okay, wait up!"
Me and Peridot walked in the rain, I didn't mind it that much. Then there's Peridot hugging her self because she's so cold.
"Peridot, the rain isn't that bad."
"To me it is though, I get cold easily."
"I'll pick you up so we can get there faster."
"Wha-!" I picked up Peridot bridal style. I thought she was would be light weight. I was totally wrong about that. Peridot is actually really heavy. So it didn't work out.
"Well... That was great. At least tell me if your going to pick me up"
"Sorry, hehe."

My and peridot got back to the dorm, it was 8:30, I didn't know that it was that late.
Wow, me and Peridot had an interesting weekend. I hated this weekend but yet I loved it.
"Hey, Peridot?"
"Yea?"
"Do you maybe want to watch a show or something?"
"Lapis..... Are you trying to do Netflix and chill with me?"
"NOT AT ALL." Even though I sort of wish we could........UGH WHAT AM I THINKING.
"Okay, can we watch something that I like, I freaking hated that horror movie."
"It wasn't that bad...."
"Yea it was."
Me and peridot sat side by side with each other, it was nice being next to her.
Peridot and I watched a show called Madoka magica.... It was the most depressing show ever. At the 11th episode me and her were sobbing like crazy, especially at the part were Homura has to shoot Madoka. What a really good messed up show. After we finished the show peridot put away her computer, and it was just me and her laying together.
"Hey, Peridot?"
"...hmm?"
"I had a fun time with you weekend, I just want you to know that.."
I looked over at Peridot, she was fast asleep. I turned off the light and hugged Peridot as a body pillow. I thought of this weekend and everything we did. Then closed my eyes.