Weird Vibes

Ed's POV
Al and I boarded the train leaving for Tiki Village. We sat down and began looking through the information. "So...this guy is called the Lightning Alchemist. Hmmm." I muttered. "Brother? Whats wrong?" Al asked. "I don't know...I'm getting a weird feeling about this." I responded.
-AFTER THE TRAIN-
We finally arrived in Tiki Village. "The reports were right. Everyone here is acting strange. Last I checked, you don't always walk around with big huge grins on your face..." I said quietly. Alphonse nodded in agreement. I looked around and Al did the same. I walked into a library. I walked around and Al and I split up. "Hello there! My name is Mia. What is yours new comer?" She asked. 'I have to be careful with what information I give.' I thought. "It's Edward. Nice to meet you Mia." I responded. "Brother? Who's that?" Al asked. Mia smiled at Al. "Hello there! My name is Mia. What is yours new comer?" Mia asked. "A-Alphonse..." He trailed off. 'Something isn't right about this girl...' I thought. "Hey Mia. Do you think you could show us around?" I asked. She nodded, smiling at us. "Of course!"
Mia's POV
I smiled at them. 'I'm quite surprised they sent the Fullmetal Alchemist and his brother here. Master will be pleased.' I turned to the two boys. "Please, follow me." They nodded and we were off.
Al's POV
I followed Mia and Brother. I had a strange feeling about her. Something didn't seem right. 'She's different then the other towns people here...' I thought. Mia showed us around the entire town. "Al...look at that." Ed said to me. I followed his gaze. There was an abandoned house. "Looks suspicious right?" I nodded. "Yeah. Lets check it out tonight." I suggested. "My thoughts exactly." He agreed.
-TIME SKIP NIGHT-
Ed's POV
Al and I were staying at one of the towns hotels. "Brother, is it time?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. Let's go." I declared. He nodded and we both stood up. We walked down stairs. "Brother, they have a guard there." Al whispered. I looked around for any other windows or doors. I spotted an open window. "Bingo." I muttered. We walked towards it slowly, making sure Al's armor didn't make a sound. "Brother I don't think I'll fit through the window." I ignored Al's comment and shoved him out the window. "Brother!" I laughed a bit. "You were saying?" I said with a smile. I climbed out the window amd we headed for the abandoned house. As we were walking to the house, towns people were starring at Al and I. "Ed, this is kinda creepy...." Al whispered. I nodded. "Yeah. It is." I agreed. 'Why are they all staring at us?' I thought.
We got to the house and I used my alchemy to open the door. Well...more like break it down. "Brother! We don't want any evidence that we were here!" Al scolded me. "I'll just put it back. Its no big deal." I responded. Al sighed. "What am I gonna do with you Brother?" He mumbled. We walked in and started looking around. "This is suspicious. Everything is going well for once. That never happens." I muttered. "Brother look! I think I found a way to save the towns people!" Al exclaimed. I started to run over to Al, but I tripped over something. I lifted my head to see I tripped over a book...? "Well well well, seems like you boys are snooping around. Even after the wonderful tour I gave you." It was Mia. I glared at her. "So. You are the one behind this you-" My sentemce was cut off as a cry of pain came out of me. "Brother!" Al exclaimed. Mia walked over to me and grabbed my chin. "Sorry to disappoint you Fullmetal, but I'm a mere helper. All I did was lead you here." She chuckled. "Wha-What was that?"I growled. "I simply messed around with the air a bit, added explosive alchemy and bam! The alchemic air around you, blew up!" She responded. I stood up and Al ran towards me. "Brother! Are you okay?!" "I'm fine Al." I responded. "Hmm. Master did say to bring you back alive. But that doesn't mean I can't have fun!" She giggled. She clapped her hands and I could sense the alchemic air around me attack. I cried out in pain again and fell.
Al's POV
"Brother!" I exclaimed again. He curled up and cuts were formimg on him. I looked at Mia amd ran towards her, readying myself to attack. "Uh uh uh!" She said. She kicked me into the wall and my arms and legs were cuffed. Ed was unconscious and Mia walked towards him. "Good bye Alphonse Elric!" She called. And with that, they were gone. After five minutes, the cuffs broke. I fell to my knees. "Brother..." I weeped. I stood up. "I need to report to Colonel Mustang." I said.