This is Unbelievable

Winry's POV
I practically was pacing around the front door of my home. Ever since Al came by to tell Granny and I about Ed, I've been worried beyound belief.
-Flash Back-
I was working on some auto mail for Den when there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I called. I ran to the front door, a small smile on my face knowing Ed and Al came hone. But when I opened the door, I was met with Al, looking down at the ground. "Huh?" I mumbled. I poked my head out past Al to see if Ed was trailing behind him. Which he wasn't. "Hey Al? Where's Ed?" I asked. "Thats what I came here to talk to you about Winry..." Al said quietly. He seemed upset. I looked at him. "Could you get Granny?" He asked quietly. I nodded slowly and walked inside the house to get her. A few minutes later we both came back done stairs. "Alphonse! Your finally home again! And wheres that small brother of yours?" Granny asked him. "Brother's...in Central." He responded. We all sat down on the couch, Al across from us. "So why are you here alone Al?" I asked. "Something happened to Ed...something really bad. And Colonel Mustang wanted me to tell you about this." He began. We nodded. "We're listening." Granny said, clearly bothered by what Al has said so far. "Brother and I were sent on a mission. While we were on that mission....Ed was kidnapped. Immediately after, I called the Colonel to tell him what happened. When we eventually found Ed...it looked like he had been tortured..." Al finished. I gasped and tears gathered in my eyes. "Is-Is Ed alright...?" I whimpered. "Physically yes. His wounds are healing. Mentally....no. He's not. Brother isn't himself." He responded. "How has he been acting?" Granny asked. "Jumpy. Flinching. Scared. He's breaking down." Al explained.
-End Of Flash Back-
I had been upset since Al left. There was a knock at the door and I ran towards it. I flung it open and stood Al again. But this time, Ed was behind him, trembling for some reason. "Oh! Sorry Ed! I didn't mean to scare you." I apologized softly. Al turned around to face Ed. "Brother its okay. Winry said shes sorry. She didn't do it to scare you. Your okay." Al said softly. Ed nodded and slowly stepped out from behind Al. "Hey Ed...?" I asked softly. "Ye-Yes?" He responded. "Did you break your auto mail again?" I asked. Ed stiffened and trembled as he nodded slowly. "How?!" I exclaimed, scaring him again. "It-It wasn't m-me!" He whimpered hiding behind Al again. "I-It was th-the pe-people who...who hu-hurt....m-me...." He added, trembling more as he seemed to lose the power to stand up. 'Gah! I'm such an idiot!' I thought. I walked towards him and pulled him into a hug as he started to cry softly. "I'm sorry Ed." I said softly. He nodded slowly.  "Erm....we should probably go inside now." Al said. I nodded and Ed pulled away from me. "Sorry." He mumbled. "It's fine Ed. You didn't do anything wrong. Let's go inside now." I said to him, smiling. He nodded and stood up with me. All three of us walked inside and sat down. "I'll go get my tools." I said to them. Al and Ed nodded as I went to my room. I grabbed my tools and walked back towards the living room. Ed had taken off his shirt, revealing his wounds, bandages and bruises. I gasped slightly and looked at the ground. "Win-Winry?" He asked. "Just lay down in the usual spot so that I can look at your auto mail." I said softly. He nodded and did what he asked. I sat down at the table as I looked at Ed's arm. It was really banged up. The room was deadly silent. I looked at Ed softly. His eyes were closed, he looked like he was resting. I finished his arm and moved towards his leg. It wasn't as nearly damaged as his arm was. I easily fixed it and stood up. "All done Ed." I announced. His eyes opened and he nodded, standing up. "I'm kinda tired." He muttered. "Go get some rest then. I'll wake you up when it's time for dinner." I responded. He nodded and slipped his shirt back on as he walked into an extra bed room. I turned to Al. "I can't believe it..." I said. Al nodded. "Neither can I. I didn't think Brother would be hurting so badly." He said.
Ed's POV
I walked into the room and laid down. "I'm tired of acting so weak." I said. I looked up at the ceiling. "I'm tired of flinching and being afraid." I added. "And I won't act that way any longer. Even if I have to force myself. I'm not some scared little boy. No, I'm far from that." I finished. "I'm Edward Elric. The Fullmetal Alchemist."