Thank You

Ed's POV
Its been four months that Roy and I have been together. We walked to Central HQ, holding hands. I smiled at Roy and he smiled back. "So whats the plan for today?" He asked. "Hmm. Oh yeah! Al and I are gonna do some research today." I responded. He nodded and hugged me. "What about you?" I asked. "Paper work. Exactly five stacks." I laughed lightly at his response. "Of course." I said. We pulled away and continued our walk to HQ. Once we were inside, we had to split up. "I'll come by when Al and I finish up. Okay?" I asked. Roy nodded. "Okay shrimp." "Watch it Mustang. Just because we're together doesn't mean I can't and won't transmute a brick and throw it at you." I said. Roy laughed and started walking towards his office. I walked towards the library and saw Al rather quickly. "Hey Al!" I said happily. Al looked over at me. "Hi Brother!" He responded. I sat down next to him, putting my red coat on the chair. "Let's start the research." I declared, smiling. Al nodded.
Riza's POV
I noticed Ed and Al, studying in the library. When I shut the door behind me, Ed didn't jump or yelp. I smiled softly about that. Over these past four months, we all saw Ed was getting better. And it was because of the Colonel. I walked into the library to grab a few books that the Colonel asked for. I took one more glance at Ed and saw that flare of determination again. I walked out and towards Colonel Mustang's office. "Here you go Sir." I said, handing him the books. "Thank you Lieutenant." He replied. I looked at the Colonel's desk and saw he had actually started to do his paper work. Ed isn't the only one whose changed for the better. Colonel Mustang actually does his paper work. Most of the time.
Ed's POV
As the sun started to set, Al and I finished our research. "Bye Al." I said to him. "Bye Brother. Should I expect you home tonight?" He asked. "Probably not." I responded. Al nodded. "Night." He said. "Night." I replied, walking towards Roy's office. I knocked on his door. "Come in."  I heard someone say. Their voice was muffled. But I knew it was Roy. I opened the door and smiled at Roy. "Hey. How'd the research go?" He asked. "Well I guess. Most of the information we found was the same." I replied, walking towards Roy's desk and hugging him from behind, resting my head on his shoulder. "Okay. Well I'm all finished with my paper work." He said. I nodded and nuzzled my head into his shoulder. Roy smiled and ruffled my hair. "Let's go home now Ed." He said to me. I nodded and stood up, letting him stand up as well. As Roy and I made it to the door, I suddenly hugged Roy again. "Ed? What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing is. I just wanna say thank you." I said to him. He chuckled. "What's there to thank me for?" He asked. "For helping me dummy." I explained. Roy nodded and hugged me back. "No problem Ed." He replied.
~???~
I growled lowly. "Sir? What's wrong?" I growled. "What you did proved nothing! He's not hurt or scared or anything!" I yelled in frustration. "S-Sorry..." I grumbled. "I guess we'll have to take it one step further. Edward Elric, I'd watch out if I were you."

Well guys, this is the end. I had a lot of fun writing this story. And I wanna thank you for reading this story. The sequel will probably come out a little later. Well, again, thank you guys for reading this story and once again the name is Saving Broken Metal. Thats all! Bye guys!!! :D