We're Coming To Help

Roy's POV
It's been seven days, a week actually. I was really worried about Fullmetal. I still am yet to understand why. Alphonse and I have been working on a way to find him. My jacket was discarded on the couch and my sleeves were rolled up. I had my hair slicked back so that I could focus and my bangs wouldn't get in my way. "Maybe if we traced our steps back to that abandoned house we could probably figure out where she took Brother." Alphonse suggested. I nodded. "Let's try it." He nodded. "Although before we go we need to stop at the train station Sir." Hawkeye said. "Why?" I asked. "I asked Havoc, Fuery, Breda and Falman to join us." I sighed and nodded. "Alright."
-AFTER PICKING UP THE TEAM-
"So Colonel where are we going?" Havoc asked. "An abandoned house. That's where Fullmetal was kidnapped." I responded. "Oh poor Edward Elric! He's probably sitting in a cell all alone!" Armstrong exclaimed. "Major, I'm sure Brother's fine." Alphonse said. I took a look at Alphonse and heard his armor trembling. I'm pretty sure everyone heard it. We could all clearly tell and see, Al was deathly worried about his brother.

     We made it to the abandoned house and walked in. I saw a couple blood splatters on the floor. "Alphonse, why exactly would you and the chief even look around here for clues?" Havoc asked. "This house seemed weird at the time. And creepy. But Brother and I thought it would be a good idea to look around here. See if we could find anything." Alphonse responded. Havoc nodded. As we were looking around, I found a strange trail of dirt. It was scarce but I could definitely see it. "Hawkeye. Come here for a minute." I ordered. "Yes Sir." She responded. She walked towards me and I pointed at the trail. "You see that correct?" I asked. She nodded. "Yes but....what is it?" She asked. "Lieutenant. It's a trail of dirt." I responded, my voice sounding unamused. "Sorry Sir. I just making sure you knew what it was." She responded. Alphonse walked towards us. "We should follow it. It might lead us to Brother. And maybe even Sergeant Brosh and Lieutenant Ross." He suggested. I nodded. We decided to walk back to the hotel, needing our gear. "Sir. What are your orders?" Hawkeye asked. "My orders? Well that's simple. Grab your weapons and get yourself ready. Once everyone is ready meet in the back here. Dismissed." And with that I sat down on the bed, Hawkeye went into the bathroom everyone else ran around the room, trying to find their respected weapons. Minutes later Hawkeye walked out of the bathroom and sat on the other bed. "It's good to see that you care about him Sir." She said randomly. "What?" I asked. "We all see it. That you care for Ed. That's why Al trusts you so much. That's why he depends on you. Ed, not so much." She added. "Who knows. Maybe you even fell in love with him." I stiffened a bit. 'Is that why I care so much? Because I fell in love with Fullmetal?'