.1

"One does not fall in love; one grows into love, and love grows in him- Karl A. Menninger"

Harry's POV

'Waaa' 'waaa' Jesus. Looks like Genevieve woke up. I check the time, 5:38 a.m. Well, at least I could sleep my couple of hours. I quickly went to her crib. "Hey baby, Shh, it's okay darling, daddy's here." I said to my beautiful daughter of almost half a year. "It's okay sweety, are you hungry?" I ask. She just continues crying. I first check to see if her diaper is dirty and it is, so I quickly clean her up. I placed her on my bed, but not before making a wall with my pillows so she won't fall.

I started to prepare her milk. "Here you go baby." I said. As quickly as it is she stops crying. The moment you finally realize how alone you are is when you are doing things by yourself. It has been 3 months since Juliana left me, and left her. I wonder if she would've been still sleeping or if I would be the one sleeping right now.

"You were hungry weren't you?" I said as I took the empty bottle of her tiny hands. She sits down and looks at me and starts laughing. I chuckle at my daughters innocence. She has no idea.
No idea of how cruel the world can be in mere of seconds.

Everyone tells me I need to grow up some balls and take care of my responsibilities, but I was not supposed to do all of these by myself.

"Do you want to try some bananas, sweetie?" I ask my daughter. Which she responds with a smile. I grab a plate and a banana slice, and place it on her plate so she can try it. I stare at my daughter, who is happily eating a slice of banana.

I smile and went to check my phone. 'Mr.Styles, just a quick reminder of your meeting at 9:20 a.m.' It was a text of my assistance Kenzie. I sigh. Today is the day which I start working again, I'm honestly not ready, taking care of Genevieve meanwhile I am on my office, it is not as fun as it sounds, since she already has her own schedule and me being stuck in the same place for most of the day will not be good for her. Genevieve starts to groan. I turn to her to look at her face looking red. Suddenly it's normal and I start laughing "Did someone just make poop?" Genevieve starts crying, so that's a yes.

I try to change her diaper, but it's hard since she's trying to turn around. After a few attempts, I got frustrated "Genevieve Styles stop it!" I raised my voice a little. Which startled Genevieve, I soon rolled my eyes as already knowing what was gonna happen. Genevieve's eyes close as a cry escapes her mouth.

"Come one baby." I placed her on top of my chest and started rocking back and forth trying to soothe her. See, being a dad at the age of 26 and owning your own companies is not easy. I have my friends that support me, but that's not enough.

'Mind Coming here to help me with her?' I text Kenzie. Now don't think wrongly, Kenzie is my childhood best friend, both of us have our titles and diplomas in business, so having her working for me is the best thing I could have ever decide for my company.

'Im on it, oh please have ready my orange coat I think I left it last week :/' I read. Of course she did.

A few minutes have passed by and Genevieve is happily munching her Banana.
"Hello Family!" Kenzie screams as she comes in the living room.

I smile as I see her and chuckle when I hear my daughter's squeals.
"Why isn't she dressed yet?" Kenzie asks me. "If you haven't noticed, love, I'm not dressed either." I reply as I pick Genevieve's banana that was spread all over the table.

"Yeah, but you don't matter all you need is a suit and tie. She needs to looks dashing!" Kenzie says. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, can you change her meanwhile I clean myself up?" Kenzie nods. I might get annoyed at her time after time, but if it wasn't for her, I bet I would still be curled up under my sheets.

"Your coat is in the guest room by the way!" I shout as I close the bathroom door.