.6

Kenzie's POV

"Have you notice any improvements?" The nurse asks as I start to pick up my stuff. I shake my head no and she sighs.

"I'm sorry dear, just know that we are trying our best." I smile at her and thank her. I search for my keys and finally found them. I get in the car and check my phone. I have 8 text messages from Harry and also 15 missed calls.

I roll my eyes and lock my phone, I'm in no mood to talk to anyone right now.

------------------

"That would be 20 pounds." Said the cashier as I paid for a few things of the supermarket.

I paid up and thanked her. "Well well well. If it isn't beauty queen." I turn around and there was Noah. I smile and go up for a hug. "Sup mate." I said as I let go of him.

"Just buying some stuff for my mum." I nod. "Such a mommas boy." I giggle.

"So are you going tomorrow?" Noah asks. Noah is a friend of mine and they're throwing up a get together with other lads.

"Yeah I never planned not going." I answer he smiles. "Sick see you later babe." I wave as he leaves.

I make my way towards my car an check my phone, now it have 19 missed calls and 20 text messages all from Harry. I roll my eyes.

This man should stop being dramatic.

-------------------------

As I'm home I place everything in order.

Now that I'm over I can call Harry.

"Hey sorry had a busy day." I said as he answers.
"Clearly I couldn't reach you, I need your help." He seem agitated.

"What's wrong?" I'm worried now. "It's Genevieve she's been crying non stop and I tried everything, feeding, changing, bathing, toys, she just won't." I sigh.

"Okay calm down okay, I'll be there I a few seconds." I hang up and groan, I just want to relax.
------------------------

"Look Gen it's Keenie." I hear Harry say as I hang up my coat.

I gasp. "If it isn't the most beautiful princess in the entire world." She had tear stains on her cheeks.

"Wanna cuddle with me?" I ask as I extend my hands for her to reach and and she does.

I hold her and head up to the couch. Poor little thing, I think she's getting sick or something.

I place her beside me and she snuggles as much as she can. "Aww, that's cute." Harry says. I smile and nod. "She's adorable."

Suddenly she starts crying again Harry and I frown. "Come on Beeba, it's okay daddy and Keenie are her- Oh no!" I exclaim as not liquid makes contact with my skin.

"We need to take her to the doctor now." I said as I picked up Genevieve. "Call Mary so she cleans the vomit." I hand Harry Genevieve as I head upstairs and quickly clean my arms. Then I go to Genevieve's room and grab a blanket and jumper for Genevieve.

"Here you go baby." I said as I cover her up and give her blanket. "Poppys" she says I run to get her stuffed animal and give it to her.

"Jesus Christ." Harry mumbles as he grabs the car keys.

------------------------------

"Thank God it was nothing serious." Harry says as he closes the car door and I nod.

"Yeah poor thing was having stomach pain and we couldn't help her." I frown as I look at the sleeping Genevieve behind Harry's sit.

"It's just so hard to know what's wrong when she can't really say anything." I nod. "Should we get the medicine now? Or you want to drop her off first?" I ask as I check myself through the mirror.

"Let's go,right now that way we start the treatment as soon as we get home." I nod. I sit myself and listen to,the music and try to relax. I feel Harry grabbing my hand and kiss the top of it.

"I'm sorry for earlier by the way, I just really enjoy your company and I didn't think what I was saying till I said it." I smile and went to kiss his cheek. "I don't mind, just remember that I can't be with you 24/7." I said.

"Well you see I was thinking about that, and how you spend most of the time in my house or I spend time at yours." I nod as I look at him.

"And really it's a waste of time the drive since we don't live close to each other." I frown where the hell is this going.

"Also you practically a have your own room at my place and-" I already know.

"You want me to move in with you guys?" I ask him. He smiles and nods. "I mean why not love, we spend most of our time together and really we last live together just that half of your stuff is at your place." I nod. "It's true."

"So what to you think?" He asks.

I mean I can't really say that all he said wasn't true It does look like I already live with them, and I enjoy it and I know that they also enjoy it.

"It won't be no trouble right?" I ask him. He laughs. "Of curse not, it would mean the world if you agree actually." I smile.

"Okay then." I said he smiles. "So it's settled?" I smile and nod.

"Yeah Harry I'm going to live with you."