.3

Kenzie's POV
I quickly grab Genevieve's stuff and head to pick her up.
"Kenzie what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Harry desperately asks as he reaches me.
"If you think I'm gonna leave Genevieve in a place where her dad is fucking sniffing drugs then you're really high." I spat at him.

"You don get it I-" I interrupted him by turning around and slapping him. "I don't fucking care Styles, you have a daughter, so that means that you can't go around taking drugs like if you were a fucking teenager, you know you have huge responsibilities, and not just by being a dad you have a high standard job and drugs will take everything away from you!" I yelled at him. I heard Genevieve whimper behind me. I quickly went to pick her up and pecked her chubby cheeks. "No more yeddling." She struggles as she places her head on my chest.

I look,up to meet Harry's teary eyes. "I'm sorry Kenzie, I just- I haven't-." Harry is struggling to explain himself.

"I'm going back to the office, and I'm taking Genevieve with me. You meanwhile will stay here till you feel better and don't you even dare enter the building if you feel the slightness lightheaded. Am I clear?" Harry nods. "Let me just kiss her." Harry says as he extends his hands towards Genevieve and she happily reaches her daddy.

"You're gonna be good for Kenzie, right?" Harry asks as he pecks Genevieve's nose. "Yes." Genevieve answers as she nods.

He hands me Genevieve and I gladly take her. "I'm sorry Kenzie." He whispers.
I just stare at him with no expression because really there is no way I can express how I feel right now.

"Mad?" Genevieve asks. For a year and a half old baby she is way too advance.
"No darling, I'm happy see?" I say as I smile at her. She laughs and starts grumbling words that I can't understand but nod as if I did.

I carefully buckle Genevieve in her car seat. She starts crying and I sigh as I remember how much she dislikes to be strapped.
"Don't cry baby we will be at the office soon." I mumble. I give her a rag doll. I remember when I gave this to her, I was scared that she wouldn't like it because it wasn't how can I put this?
Fancy? I don't know the point is this rag doll is old, but very important to me since it was my first doll.

So the fact that this is her favorite toy brings me joy. Genevieve stops crying as soon as I give her the doll and starts playing with it. I smile in content and close the door. I turn around to see Harry staring at me through the window and he lightly smiles. I do the same and wave.

---------------------------------------------
"Kenzie, she is doing it again!" Daisy squeals as she tries to remove some files that are in Genevieve's hands.
I quickly go and grab Genevieve. "Baby that is a No No." I say as I remove the papers of her tiny hands. She frowns and was ready to cry, I quickly hand Daisy the papers and go to my office.

"Look Beeba." I say as I give her, her coloring book and some crayons. I always keep this incase she comes.

Genevieve grabs the colors and starts coloring happily. I sigh in exhaustion. What a day.

The phone starts ringing.
"Styles Co. How may I help you?" I professionally answer.
"Babe?" I sigh. "Are you feeling better?" I ask Harry through the phone. "Yeah I am feeling better, how is everything? Is she okay? She hasn't destroyed anything has she? Are you okay? Do you need help?" I roll my eyes.

"Harry shut up." I whisper so no one hears me snapping at my boss/bestfriend.

"If I had any trouble I have a lot of moms working here. If anything very bad happened to Genevieve you'd be the first one I'd call so you don't have to worry." I say. He sighs.

"Wait I don't hire moms in my building." I roll my eyes. "What about the cleaning ladies." He gasps.
"Would you seriously give my baby to one of them." I frown.

"And why not? They are highly capable of helping when they have experience, and probably better than the both of us together." I snap. I'm seriously getting annoyed at Harry I don't know what the hell is going on with him today.

"You know I didn't mean it that way Genevieve. What I meant is that you don't know them and anything bad could happen." I laugh. "Harry I talk to them every single day." I say. "You do?" He was clearly confused and surprised. "Yes Harry, I talk to them and they're amazing people, you should really start to have at least a small convo with your employees. They do work for you after all." I say.

"You're right." I frown as I see that I have another call. "Hold on babe I have someone in the other line." I say as I press the button. "Styles Co. How may I help you." I repeat. "Kenzie darling it me, Louis." I smile. "Hi Mr.Tomlinson how may I help you?" I ask. "Quit formalities Kenzie it's just me." He laughs. Yeah just me I could literally buy your hole family and still be one of the richest man in the world. "Well I'm at work so it's my duty to be formal." I say. "And I wonder how Harry hasn't promoted you yet." I laugh. "I told him that he should do it if he think id fit for the roll." He laughs.

"I bet he doesn't give it to you because then you'd be more busy." I laugh. "Probably." I say. "So I was calling because I actually need to have a meeting with Harry, is he available today?" He asks. "No, not today, but he is free tomorrow at 3:47 p.m." I reply. "Oh perfect so have me there for tomorrow love.& I nod as I take notes. "Sure Mr.Tomlinson, see you tomorrow." I smile. "See you darling." He hangs up.

"Who was that?" Harry asks as I return. "Louis, you have a meeting tomorrow by the way." I announce him. "Anymore meetings?" He asks. "Yeah you do have a busy day tomorrow." He groans. "Any free time?" He asks. "Yeah I always have 12 p.m. Free for you and 5:00 p.m." He sighs. "You're an angel, but are those my only free hours?" I look. "Tomorrow yes." I say. "Damn." He groans. "I wanted to take you out on a trip." I laugh. "I'm actually still mad at you." He laughs. "Bitch please you can never be mad at me." He laughs. "Listen here slut I am mad at you, so don't you even dare say that I am not."

"No but for real, I'm more disappointed." I whisper. "I know, and I don't know what's going on with me." I sigh as I look at Genevieve and smile. She feel asleep on the floor while coloring. 

"I'm going home soon to leave Genevieve, looks like Beeba here is tired." I say.
"Looking forward to have my girls with me." He answers. "Okay see ya." "See ya."

And I hang up.