.2

Kenzie's POV

"Is your dada being a butt right now?" I ask as I start to prepare her clothes. I pull a beautiful baby pink dress and a cute white headband.
"Do you like this baby?" I ask Genevieve. She nods and claps her hands.
After Genevieve is changed I pick her up. "Should we get some num nums?" I ask. She nods and claps her hands.

I head over her closet and pull her baby bag. "This baby bag is prettier than my whole purses combined." I mumble to myself.

"What should I get you for lunch? Apples or pears?" I ask. Genevieve just squeals. "I'll give you both just in case." I said as I placed both jars on the baby bag.

"What about vegetables? Hmm, looks like daddy only gives you sweet carrots, I'll tell him to buy you other type of food okay?" She just giggles. "No more." Genevieve whines as I place the jars on her baby bag. I kiss the tip of her nose and giggle. She is way to cleaver for her age.

Let see he's gonna need some spoons and milk powder. What else? "What am I forgetting baby?" She just started at me right now. "Ha your medicine." I grab the box and place it carefully at the bag. She just laughs. "See I know I'm funny I don't know why your dad complains a lot." I said.

"Talking about your daddy I'll go check up on him." I say as I place Genevieve on her playpen.

As I make my way to Harry's bedroom I see a picture of his wedding and frown.

How horrible, I can't believe this happens to him, and now worst because he has Genevieve, the poor thing will grow up without her real mom.

I just hope Harry can find someone that can fill that hole.

I open Harry's bedroom and gag at the smell. I open his window so the horrible smell leaves quicker.

I knock on Harry's bathroom. "Harry are you okay? You've been there for hours." I say loudly but I can't hear anything.

"Harry?" I knock again.

Silence.

Fuck it. I quickly open the door and gasp at the sight.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"