Part 10

Kenzie's POV

"Are you kidding me." I whisper as I see cans of beer, and bottles of liquor around the flat.

"Hiya there babe!" Harry says as I close the door.
"Come here and sit with me." I can't help but keep my straight face. "You know I am so happy that yum are living with me." I roll my eyes.

"Why are you drinking?" I ask. "Shhhhh. I'm speaking." He growls. "I'm really happy, because at least I know you won't leave me."

"How do you know that?" He frowns. "What you want to leave, is that or the you want to say?" I shake my head.

"We will talk tomorrow, when you can at least be sober." I stop walking.
"Where the hell is Genevieve?" He laughs. "I don't know." My eyes widen.

"Genevieve baby? It's Kenzie." I say as I look for her in her room. I heard a sniffle.

I bent down and look under her toddler bed. "Hey there baby girl."
----------------------------------------------------

"Wake up." I say as I throw a towel towards Harry." I open the curtains.
"What the fuck Kenzie." I turn around. "Don't even dare question me, go take a fucking shower and brush your teeth." He frowns but does as I say. I quickly leave a couple of pills and water.

"Now please do tell the reason of your pleasant waking up." I stop reading and head towards the closet. I grab the mop and broom.

"Go on and clean your mess." I say and head towards the couch. "You're making me clean." I nod.

"You won't help me?" I frown. "Why should I?" He starts cleaning the floor. "Because you're an amazing friend." I roll my eyes.
"Exactly I am an amazing friend! So amazing that I had to sleep with your daughter because she was scared of you." I snap.

"Wait. What?" I laugh. "You got drunk. Drunk! I came home to see bottles and glass all over the flat, and the worst part you didn't even know where Genevieve was! She was hiding under the bed crying and trembling because of you! Now you clean your fucking Jess and then go and wake up your daughter and try to fix yourself."

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

Fucking twat.

--------------------------------

"Do you want to talk?" Harry asks me.

"I don't know can you? I mean, will you be able to understand what you are saying or what I am saying?" I snapped.

"Please babe, I don't want us to fight." He is trying to soothe me, yet he doesn't know how pissed I am.

"No, I don't want us to fight either, but I don't want to come to a destroyed house and a scared crying baby! You didn't even think of her Harry! What would you do if something happened to Genevieve?!" I started screaming.
Thank god it's already time for Genevieve to be sleeping, I wouldn't want her to see me like this, I mean she just spent a whole afternoon with a drunk dad.

"Ok I won't raise my voice at you because I know that I was wrong, but don't get yourself wrong Kenzie. This is still my house, I pay the bills, I am the one with the money, and I'm sorry I'm pulling this card on you, but o felt really offended of you thinking I would have done to risk my daughters life." My eyes widen at his choice of words.

"No, now, you listen, you ungrateful jerk. The only reason I'm leaving here is because I want to be there for you AND Genevieve. So if money is the only way you think you will win arguments then I'm sorry but I won't be embarrassed by you, just because I don't earn the same amount as you! Something COULD have happened to her. I know Harry that you love your little girl, everyone knows it, but you are so fucked up in your head, that I'm worried in how Genevieve is growing up." I take a huge breathe after I spilled out my rant.

Harry just stays there silent. Well not for long.

"Come talk to me when you stop thinking that I'm a mess."