Part 8

Kenzie's POV

"Pleaseeeeeeee." I groan as I feel someone poking my cheek.

"Wake up!" I take a deep breathe.
"I swear to God Harry Styles, not even your daughter is this whiney and loud this early in the morning." I mumble against my pillow. He kissed the back of my head.
"Bitch, you love me." He says. I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm hungry." He states and I scoff. "Why should I care?" He falls on top of me and I gasp for air. "Well since you love me so much you will be an angel and make me breakfast meanwhile I wake my daughter." I try desperately to breathe.

"Harry I'll make breakfast but please move I can't breathe." He gasps and removes himself from me.

"I'll go and wake up Genevieve." He says as he leaves my room.
3 weeks.
It has been three weeks since I started living here and let me tell you it has been the funniest and loudest time of my life. I don't regret my decision of moving here with my two loves.

I roll my self off bed and head to the bathroom to comb my hair and brush my teeth.

When I head down I see that the living room is clean and so is the dinning room. I smile at the thought of Harry cleaning.

When I enter the kitchen my smile fades. Plates are on the sink and on the stove, cups are everywhere and there is no fork inside the cupboard. I groan.

I better clean first and then start cooking. I start placing the plates on the dishwasher. God bless the machine. I start cleaning the cups with my bare hands since there is no space left on the dishwasher.

As I finish I noticed that the forks, spoons and knifes are on the floor. I wonder how they got there. I clean them just in case they were dirty.

"Hey babe. I see that you cleaned the kitchen, you shouldn't I was going to." I smile. "This was a dump Harry I needed to." I said as I start to look for eggs and bacon.

"Yeah, forgot how you have OCD." He jokes I turn around and playfully slap him. "Don't make fun of that first of all, and second I don't have OCD just because I like to see our house clean." I say as I turn on the stove and start to prepare the eggs.

I should probably ask Harry if he wants pancakes. "Harry do- oh lord." I say as I see Harry right in front of me shirtless. I gulp.
"Do I what?" He asks as he gets closer to me. I blink and try to breathe.
"Kenzie are you okay?" I nod. "Yes, um, I-you- do you want pancakes also?" Fuck. Harry looks at me all confused.

"Are you okay?" He asks all concerned. I nod. "Hmm, you look pale babe, why don't you go and join Genevieve in the living room." I nod and give him the two eggs I had in hand.

As soon as I get to the living room I start to breathe normally again.
What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I've never been like this towards Harry, I mean come on I've even seen him naked, I don't know what makes it different now.

"Keenie!" Genevieve yells as she goes to hug my legs. I scoop her up and hug her and kiss her. "How is my favorite girl?" I ask her as I sit down.

"Princess." She says as she hands me her Cinderella doll. "This is Cinderella." I say to her. "Seenella." I laugh. "Yes baby, seenella." I look down and sigh.

"Genevieve." She looks at me. "I think I'm in big trouble." She gasps. "Oh ohhh."