.5

Harry's POV (surprise motherfuckers)

"Mr.Styles, Mr.Tomlinson is here to see you." I hear Kenzie announce as she barges in my office. I thank her as I see Louis coming right behind her.

"What's with all this formalities Styles, isn't she your best friend?" I roll my eyes.
"Of course she is Louis, but at work hours we gotta keep it professional." I say as I sign some paper works.

"Talking about work, I have a proposal, well more of an invitation." He says.

"Sorry if I'm being disrespectful Louis, but I swear I'm listening." I say as I continue to sign some papers.

"I understand lad, well you see this friend of mine is having money problems and he is owner of am orphanage." I lift my gaze and raise my eyebrow. "And he's having this charity event." I smile.
"Good involve me in." Louis sighs. "There is a but isn't it?" I ask. He nods.

"The orphanage is Christian." I frown. "Really Louis." He rolls his eyes. "Common mate, it's kids were talking about." I sigh. "Yes but they're probably going to have prayers and all that crap. Why did you even invite me if you knew what my answer was going to be."

"Well you see my lovely CEO friend I know there is this someone who loves you and adores you, and I'm 100% you feel the same way towards that person. Oh and let's not forget that person is 100% Christian." I frown

"I'm not taking Kenzie." Louis looks annoyed. "Mate you know she would love it." I nod.

"Well then invite her." Louis frowns.
"You are so sad Styles, I understand your reasons in why you stopped believing but don't take your anger in children. Fucking children, who's only needs are good clothes and good education, they aren't asking for toys, just for a nice roof and loving people to surround them. So now that I think of it don't even go, your heart is so cold that you would ruin everyone's mood." Louis stands up and leaves me alone in my office.

"What was that about?" I hear Kenzie ask after a few minutes.
"Nothing you'd be interested in love." I mumble.
"Mrs.Hamilton called, Genevieve is at the doctor, apparently she has been puking and crying non stop." Kenzie tells me. I stand up and grab my coat.

"Thanks Keenie. See you at lunch?" I ask as I peck her forehead. "No, I have to visit mom." She says and I frown.

"Can't your mom come over?" I ask and regret it. "Are you joking Harry." Oh no.

"Kenzie I'm-" she just grabs her papers and leaves.

You see Kenzie's mom is intern at a asylum because ever since a car crash she had being "seeing" stuff.

I want to apologize to Kenzie but Genevieve needs me.

Kenzie's POV

I really don't want to be mad, but Harry can be really selfish at times. I Hate it.

I grab my purse and head towards the parking lot. My phone rings and it's an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answer.
"Is this the most beautiful assistant the ungrateful Styles could ever have." I giggle.

"Sup TOMMO." I yell his nickname.

"Why can't you greet me like this everytime?" I laugh. "Because most of the time I'm at work." I remind him.

"Talking about work, I have an amazing invitation I know you won't deny." He says.

"Well I'm listening." I say as I turn on my car.

-------------

"I really don't know Louis." I say as I turn off the car.
"What?! You just said that it,was an amazing idea!" He exclaims.

"I know Louis and believe me it is an amazing idea, but I have two reasons, one I have no money to contribute or to even buy someone a candy and two, that's the same day as Genevieve's birthday and I already promised Harry to be there." I say. I did exaggerate with the money thing, but I mean there is going to be really important business people who could buy the whole country and I'm gonna be there like.....

My name is Jeff

"Darling the money is no problem believe me, and you could be there and leave early so you can go and be with Genevieve and Harry." He says.

"Are you sure Louis?" I ask still unsure. "Yes darling, it would be a honor to have you there." I close my eyes and place my forehead on the staring wheel. "I'll try, but I don't make any promises." I say. "Sweet see ya there babe!" And like if nothing he hangs up.

I sigh and open to the door and head toward the gates.

"Hey Miranda." I greet the receptionist.

"Hey doll, you know the deal no earring, rings, phones, anything with metal and nothing sharp." I nod as I place everything on the desk.

I make my way towards my moms room.

I slowly open the door.

"Hi mom."