Mission

It has being four years since Lu Han has entered the spy industry. Well, he was only trying it out, but now it has lead to him being the one of the most skilled and looked up to spy of the secret organization J.E.M. It is so top secret that only MKS, their enemy, know of them.

JEM, formed by A, is a team of intelligent spies and detectives who carry out missions from the higher ups. These missions exist to find top secret data, top secret criminals, and complicated missions that the higher ups don't want the police, let alone the public to know about. To Lu Han, an experienced agent that has carried out many missions, he sees it as an excuse to dress in cool clothes that make him look like he was a villain from a movie.

'Lu Han. This person, Oh Sehun, is a mass murderer and needs to be put down as soon as possible. Be careful, Han. He has tricks up his sleeve, and he is very experienced and skilled. I wouldn't use the basic tricks to catch him. Good luck.'

I accepted my assignment graciously. Looking over the contents, I smirked to myself.

Assassins people by seducing them first, then passing them an unknown poison. More than 12 killed by this method in the last two months.

Well, just who is this guy so hot he can seduce 12 people to their deaths? I slid the papers into a file and slipped out the door confidently.

'Hey, Han, you got another assignment already?' Tao whined. 'I still haven't finished this jewelry theft one!'

I laughed. 'Yeah. I'll take a look at it later, I promise.'

'That's what you always say!' Tao pouted.

I pretended not to hear and left with an air of confidence.

A different method...The CEO's voice ran in my head as I walked home to pack my stuff. So I guess I can't use sneak attacks or disguises - Sehun will probably be on the look out for them. Wait, disguises...It came to me suddenly. I grinned. I'll use his method against him - seduction. Lust will be his downfall.

I grinned again. This new method had me more determined than any other assignments I'd ever done. Can't wait to meet this "seductive" killer.

While on the train to where the killer lived, I read through the file that A had given me. Seems like this killer is pretty amazing at having split personalities. Apparently he works at a cafe in Seoul in the mornings, but goes to parties at night to seduce the women. Guess I have to dress up as a girl then. I'm good at that - or so Tao tells me.

I stared at the list of nightclubs he goes to. There's got to be at least two different ones he attend every single night of the week. I guess that does lessen suspicion on him, so that's to be expected.

The speakers on the train announced that I had arrived at Seoul, so I grabbed my luggage and plunged deep into the busy city which contained a very interesting mass murderer.

He lived in a pretty small hotel, in number 24. I guess my room will be 23 then. I've got to admit he's pretty smart for living in a hotel, as all fingerprints and traces of evidence will be cleaned thoroughly when he leaves the hotel.

But one thing is that people might see girls disappearing into his room and not coming back. It would be recorded on CCTV, too. I wonder how he does it...? Perhaps he takes his victims to a park, or a suburban place?

I guess I'll find out. I chuckled and unpacked my things, trying to hear any sounds from next door.

I pretended to walk casually down the road where the cafe Sehun worked at was. Walking idly into the cafe, I completely forgot about my mission when I saw the yummy lattes, bubble teas, mocha and sundaes that filled the tables. I immediately walked up and ordered - well, tried to anyway, but the queue contained at least twenty people. And when I finally got to the counter, there was a huge list of different assortments to choose from.