Katy Perry

Ariana is tied down with her arms secured tightly above her head. Her legs also tied down tightly and her feet are in stocks. She is wearing a tight strapless pink dress, a small red skirt, and pink flip flops that show off her beautiful, red toenail polished toes.

She wiggles around but is tied up so well, she is immobile. The only things she can slightly wiggle are her fingers and toes.

With her arms tied up, her super sexy armpits are completely vulnerable to anything and everything. If her flip flops fall off or are taken off somehow, her beautiful soft soles and toes will be vulnerably exposed as well.

The room is very hot. She can feel sweat on her forehead and in her armpits.

She yells out for help to no avail. She starts thinking about what she last remembers.

"I was performing at a concert and then i just blacked out and now I'm tied up tight in some place. I just wish it wasn't so dark in here so i could see whats around me or where i am."

She twitches as she feels sweat run down the surface of her left armpit, tickling her slightly.

She attempts to wiggle again when suddenly she hears a small laugh.

"Who's there? Where am i?"

"A friend, and your in the basement of my vacation home!"

"What is your name? And if your a friend, untie me!"

"Oh no hahaha, I'm not here to untie you! Im here to punish you!"

"Punish me!?! For what?!? What did i do to be punished?!?"

"Your more popular than me! Thats why!! You have thousands more fans than i do and i don't like that!"

"Ok wait! First off, who are you?"

"Im Katy Perry"

"Oh ok! So you want to punish me for being more popular and having more fans than you?"

"Precisely!! Oh and i don't just WANT to punish you silly, i WILL punish you!!" Katy says with an evil laugh!

Suddenly the lights turn on in the room.

"Please Katy! I beg you not to punish me!! Please!!"

"Oh, don't you worry cutie! Im mot gonna hurt you!! Im just gonna play with you!!"

"Play with me? How are you gonna play with me?"
Then Ariana hears a zipper.

"Tell me Ari, how ticklish are you?"

"Dear God No!!" Ari says in horrified voice! "Ple--" As she is cut off when a gag is put in her mouth! "Mmmppphh, mmmmmpphhh"

"And to make sure you don't spit the gag out somehow, ill use duck tape!!"
Katy says as she wraps the duck tape around Ariana's mouth and then around the chair six times, which also has restricted Ariana from moving her head or neck at all!!

"Ready Ari?!!" Katy says tauntingly as she reaches into her large duffle bag and pulled out two items.

"Mmmmppphhhh!! Mmmppphhh!!"
Then Ariana sees two hands rise up on both sides of her, each one holding a long, white feather.
"Mmmmppppphhh Mmmppphhh"
Ariana closes her eyes to try and prepare for her imminent punishment.

Ariana's eyes suddenly light up as Katy gently and ever so lightly traces the tips of the feathers in and around Ariana's completely exposed, vulnerable armpits!!

Ariana tries as hard as she can to wiggle but has no luck.

"Mmmpphhh mmmppphhh"

Katy then stops and brings the feathers up to Ari's bound wrists. Then, she lightly touches the feathers' tips to Ari's skin and ever so slowly traces them down, past the elbow.