The Fake Tan Experiment

About twenty minutes pass, Ari wakes up.

"Ouch" she says. She sees that she is back in the restrains. "Oh shit! Not again!"

She looks up and sees Katy standing in front of her, with a big smile on her face.

"How did you get out....." she asks.

"I had a little help...." Katy says. Jeannette McCurdy walks out from behind Ari.

"Oh my god!" Ari says.

"You knocked out everyone but me. Thank god I left when I did because otherwise you would be running wild torturing these girls like they have been doing to you. I know what you are going to ask. How did I get in here. I snuck in behind you when you came back from the bathroom and hit you. Knocked you clean out. Then I got Katy out of the chair and, well, put you back in it. Right where you belong." Jeanette says.

"Why do you keep saying I belong in this chair?" Ari asks, starting to try and wiggle at the restraints.

The door swings open and Kaley walks in. Ari's heart and stomach drop.

"We keep saying that because we feel that you think you are better than us, and, as Katy told you at the beginning of all this, you need to learn your lesson and that's why we are here." Kaley says.

"But you've already done so much to me. I don't think I'm better than you guys. I never have, and I never will. We are all equal. There's no lesson for me to learn, and if there was, well hot damn if I haven't learned it after going through all that!" Ari says.

The ladies look at one another. "Well, it seems like she has learned her lesson." Kaley says.

"Yea" Jeanette says in agreement.

Katy nods in agreement, then looks at Ari and smiles. "But why waste such a perfect opportunity to tickle her more before we let her go....."

"NO! NO!!!" Ari shouts as they begin to surround her.

Kaley grabs the feathers, Katy grabs the gag, and Jeanette grabs the brushes.

"PLEASE DON-" Ari shouts as Katy puts the gag in her mouth and secures it behind her head.

"Mmmmmm mmmmm" Ari moans like hell.

"Jeanette, dig your fingers into her ribs, Kaley, use the scrub brushes and feathers on her pretty feet and toes! I'll use my nails on her armpits!" Katy says!

The ladies get in place and start tickling away!

Ari kicks more than ever now that her ribs are being tickled as well! Just when she truly thought it was over, Katy pulled out one last stunt and it's absolute hell.

She starts crying almost immediately, feeling every ticklish second like it's forever. Jeanette's fingers digging in to her sensitive sides, every lick of the feathers and bristles from the brushes against her bare feet and toes. Every scrape of nails in her armpits.

"Kaley, feel free to use your tongue on those tasty feet and toes! I know I sure will in these luscious armpits!" Katy says.

Ari feels their tongues start licking up and down her armpits and soles again, warm and slimy and gross. Especially when it goes in between her toes.

Katy stops licking her armpits, "Ladies, have you been on the internet lately?"

Kaley stops licking her toes, but both girls continue to slowly tickle her.

"Haven't been on in awhile." Kaley says.

"Yea, same here." Jeanette adds.

"Why do you ask?" Kaley asks.