Another Familiar Face

'I wonder how long until they let me out of this thing, I've been tied up for a few hours now' Ariana thinks to herself. 

A few minutes pass. The doors opens.

"Hey. Your back. Are you gonna let me go no-" Ariana gets caught off guard when Taylor Swift walks past her. "Oh, Taylor. Hi. Please tell me your gonna get me out of this thing?" Taylor walks down to her feet and ignores her question.

"Uh, Taylor? Hello? Why aren't you talking to me?" Taylor sits down in a chair by Ariana's feet, looks at them "mmmm, I've always wanted to taste your pretty toes Ariana! And wow do they look delicious!" She looks at Ariana with a big smile on her face.

"No Taylor don't! Please don't taste my toes!" She stops for a second and says "my god that sounds weird to say". "But Taylor in all serious please don't and just let me out. Please" Ariana begs her.

Taylor leans in and runs her tongue up the bottom of one of her toes. Ariana winces at the feel of it. "Mmmm yum! Oh my god if one of your toes tastes that good, I can't wait to taste them all!" Taylor says excitedly. Taylor leans in again and licks a few more toes. Then she looks up at Ariana "Its like each of your toes is a separate dessert!" Ariana gives a curious look "Thanks....I think?"

"No no thank you for having such tasty toes! I could suck and lick your toes all day!" Taylor says. "Great, I'm glad someone is having fun at least" Ari says sarcastically.

Taylor begins to lick in between Ariana's toes. "Oh god hahaha that tickles!" Ari says in a surprised tone. "What tickles?" Taylor asks. "Whatever you just did tickled a little" Ariana replies. "Oh, licking in between your toes tickles you?" Taylor asks. "Yea a little" Ari says. "Oh, excellent! I'll keep going then!" Taylor says as she starts licking in between Ari's toes again. "Hahahaha hahahaha! Sad part is hahahaha, it's feels kinda good honestly hahahahaha"

Taylor continuously sucks and licks Ariana's toes for 5-10 more minutes. Making sure to lick and suck each pretty little toe as much as she can. She even started putting more than one toe in her mouth every now and then. Now Taylor stops and sits back for a few seconds.

"Mmmph, I loved that!" Taylor says with a smile. "So, now that your done licking and sucking my toes, are you gonna let me out now?" Ariana asks. "Nope" Taylor replies. "Cmon. Alright, how about this. Will you please let me out now?" Ari asks again. "Nope" Taylor says again. "Why not?" Ari asks. Taylor looks at her and smiles "Because now I'm gonna suck and lick your pretty soles and high arches!" "Nooo don't. Cmon just let me go!" Ari begs. Taylor leans in towards Ariana's adorable feet again. "No can do" she says as she runs her tongue from Ariana's heel all the way to the tip of her toes.

"Ahh hahahahahaha wow that feels weird and tickles a ton!" Ari says with laughter. Taylor licks her other foot now in the same way. From her heel to the tip of her toes. Now she takes turns on each foot, flicking her tongue right in the center of Ariana's gorgeous feet. "Hahahahaha noooooo hahahahahaha stahahahahap please!" Ari laughs.

A good amount of time has now passed. Taylor finally stops licking and sucking Ari's feet and toes. "Alright. Well, thank you Ariana for a lovely and tasty time!" Ari takes a couple deeps breaths after laughing so hard for so long. "Your welcome..I guess." Taylor pulls out her phone, "wow I just sucked and licked your feet for 30-40 minutes! Time flies when your having fun! Bye! I'll see you soon twinkletoes" Taylor says as she heads for the door. "Wait, your not gonna let me go?" Ari asks. "Oh, no. Sorry cutie." Taylor says as she walks through the door.

"Okay now they have tickled me and sucked on my feet and my toes. What the hell can possibly be next for me? And I swear to god if the next person who walks through that door doesn't let me out, there's gonna be hell to pay. Oh wait, there is already hell to pay!" Ariana says.