Jolly Ranchers and Baby Oil

"Hi ladies!" Victoria says as she steps in the room.

Kaley looks at her curiously and thinks for a moment. "Are you Victoria Justice?" She asks.

"Yup! That's me! You must be Kaley right? I've always been a fan!" Victoria says.

"Well thank you!"

"I see and hear that your having some fun with Ari in here. Mind if join?" Victoria asks.

Kaley looks at Ariana and smiles. "Of course! The more the merrier!"

Ari shouts "No, no more tickling! Victoria you've got to help me get out of here! Please!"

"Sorry Ari. I can't do that. Ever since we worked together on 'Victorious' I've wanted to have some fun with you! Your just too damn cute to not have fun with you!" Victoria says.

"Oh come on! Will someone just let me out?!" Ari begs.

Kaley and Victoria look at each other then back to Ari and simultaneously say "Nope!"

"Well, I see your scrubbing away at her oh-so-soapy adorable armpits so I'm gonna work on her pretty little feet and toes!" Victoria says.

"Sounds good!" Kaley confirms.

"Don't you dare touch my feet Victoria! I swear to god!" Ari says.

"Oh but I've brought something I think your gonna like - if not love!" Victoria says.

"I don't love anything right now! I'd love to be let out!"

Kaley looks at Victoria - "What did you bring?"

"Jolly ranchers and baby oil!"

"That's an amazing idea! Might just have to snag some of the oil when I'm done with the soap if you don't mind?" Kaley asks.

"Sure! Got plenty!" Victoria says.

"Your not putting baby oil on my feet! Also, what the hell did you bring jolly ranchers for?" Ari asks.

"I'm gonna stick them between your toes so when I get to sucking on them in a little bit, they will be nice and flavorful!" Victoria says.

"What the hell?" Ari asks.

"You may not need the candy Victoria. Her toes taste like strawberries already!" Kaley informs her.

"Do they really?" Victoria asks.

"Yep, I was licking them a few minutes ago. My god that sounds weird to say hahaha! Think it has something to do with her red nail polish."

"That's an interesting concept! Nail polish that has flavor? I kinda like it." Victoria says.

"Oh, one last thing before we get started. You can call me Tori for short if you want."

"Got it!" Kaley says.

Tori gets situated by Ari's feet and quickly licks her toes to see if they taste like strawberries.

"Oh god that's so gross!" Ari yells at the feel of the tongue between her toes again.

"Oh my god they do taste like strawberries! That's awesome!" Tori says.

"I told you" Kaley says, getting ready to put the scrub brushes back into Ari's soapy armpits.

"Please don't" Ari begs Kaley.

Kaley ignores her and Ari suddenly jumps as Kaley and Tori happen to touch her at the same time. Kaley with the scrub brushes and Tori with her baby oil.

Tori smears the oil all over her feet and toes. Once they are completely covered, Tori begins spidering her fingers under Ari's now slippery toes.

"OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ari shouts.

"Wow, this baby oil is working wonders! If your toes are that ticklish with this stuff Ari, I can't wait to tickle your soles!" Tori says.

"I can't wait to try that on her armpits!" Kaley says. "Just a little bit more with the soap tho. Wanna get every spot!"

"You have hahahahahaha over and over agahahahahain" Ari cries.

"Great! But I just want to be sure!" Kaley says.

"Wehehell I'm pretty positive consihihhidering they are my armpits!" Ari cries out again.

Suddenly Ari feels the tips of nails against her oiled up bare feet - "Oh god no - please no!" She says and then Tori scratches back and forth really quickly across the balls of her feet.

"Oh my god! Stop stop stop hahahahahaha!" Ari yells.

"You know what? I'm still gonna put the jolly ranchers in between her toes. It just sounds like to much fun and I don't want to miss my chance." Tori says.

She begins placing a red jolly rancher in between each of Ari's toes.

Ari attempts to wiggle her toes now but it's much harder.

Kaley looks back at Tori - "I'm ready to change if you are"

"Give me a few more minutes. Just got done placing the candy, now I wanna lick em!" Tori says.

"Hahaha alright! Ari I'll give your armpits a break until Tori is done." Kaley says.

"Oh thank god! Now just to get through having my feet and toes licked - AGAIN!" Ari says sarcastically.

She feels Tori's tongue slide up her left foot from heel to sole to toes and then is given a surprise when she notices that Tori has managed to get all her toes and the candy from the left foot in her mouth at once.

"Holy crap" both Ari and Kaley say.

Ari winces every few seconds when she feels Tori's tongue slide around and slosh in between her toes.

A few minutes pass and Tori has moved on to Ari's right foot, and has done the same exact thing as the left foot.

"To be honest, that tickles very little. It's actually more attention getting and shocking and then loses the tickling factor." Ari says to Tori.

Tori looks at Ari and smiles with the corner of her mouth - "Well see about that in a little bit."

"What? Wait what? What are you talking about? What do you mean?" Ari asks.

Tori gets up - "You'll see."