No! Not The -

Another ten minutes of hard armpit tickling goes by, Kaley stops to let Ari get a breath in.

"I'm pretty sure (breath) you are either (breath) as savage (breath) or more savage (breath) than Katy is." Ari says while catching her breath.

"Thanks. But don't let her hear that or she will never let you out of here." Kaley says.

"Ain't that the truth" Ari says.

"You think I'm kidding? That's exactly what happened to Miranda Cosgrove in one of the other rooms." Kaley says.

"What are you talking about? I heard her name mentioned earlier, but that was it." Ari says.

"Well she told her tickler that they were better than Katy and Katy happened to hear her say that, so now Katy won't be letting her go for a while. But that's another story for another time." Kaley says.

"Are you serious?" Ari says.

"Dead serious" Kaley says. She begins walking around the room, keeping Ari distracted with chit chat so she doesn't realize she is sitting by her feet again. She shakes up the can of whipped cream.

"I feel like I've been here for days. She has to let me go at some point." Ari says.

*Scchhhhrrrruuuppp* *scchhhhrrruuuppp*

"Woah what the hell?! No come on! Not on my toes! My god just let me go!" Ari says.

"Not yet. I want to see how your feet and toes taste with whipped cream on them." Kaley says.

"Gee, I think we can guess. Creamy." Ari says sarcastically.

She suddenly feels a tongue between her toes.

"Ahhhh! Oh my god stop!" Ari shouts.

Kaley ignores her and runs her tongue over and in between each of Ari's pretty little toes.

"Your right. Very creamy!" Kaley says.

She begins licking Ari's soles and arches.

"Hahahahaha I just want to be done with the tickling." Ari laughs.

"I bet. Your feet, toes and armpits must be raw!" Kaley says.

"Just about. If they ar- AHHH OH MY GOD NOT THE CENTER SOLES AGAIN!!!" Ari yells as she gets cutoff by Kaley licking her soles!

"Mmmmm, tasty!" Kaley says, licking her lips.

"Your sohohohoho gross! Why would youhuhuhu even wahahant to lick feet in the firhirhirst place?" Ari asks through laughter.

"Well I licked your armpits, and they taste amazing! And not just because of the whipped cream. They taste great without it as well. So I thought, why not lick your feet and toes as well? No reason not to." Kaley says. She leans back in and continues to lick Ari's soles.

"Ahh, so slimy." Ari says. "Doesn't that sound weird to you? 'I licked your armpits so why not lick your feet and toes as well'?"

Kaley stops licking her feet and looks at her. "It does sound weird but the great taste makes up for that."

"Oh, okay. Well as long as that makes you feel justified, go right on ahead!" Ari says sarcastically.

Kaley looks at her again, smiles "Will do!" Then proceeds to lick her feet and toes some more.

"Wow, you completely just missed the sarcasm there." Ari says, shaking her head.

A minute or two go by, and Kaley hasn't stopped licking her feet for a single second.