The Rack

Ariana wakes up. She first notices that she is laying down, staring at the ceiling. She immediately tries to move and finds that once again, she can't. Tries to wiggle her arms. She cant. Tries to wiggle her legs. She can't. Tries to wiggle her toes. She can't. She can lift her head up slightly and can just see the top of the stocks that her feet are in.

She looks up as best she can and she can just barely see that again, she is faced away from the door. She can tell it's a new room. Still no windows. Plain white ceiling with creme colored walls.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?" She calls out.

No response. She tries again.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me? Hello?"

She pauses for a few seconds. Nothing. Pure silence.

"Well, I guess I'll just start singing. There's nothing else I can do." She says.

She begins singing one her best songs.

"Head in the clouds, got no weight on my shoulders. I should be wiser and and realize that I've got one less problem without ya, I've got one less problem without ya"

She pauses quick "I think it's getting warmer in here. I feel like I'm starting to sweat a little." She shrugs "eh, I don't know" then she continues singing.

She sings for another few minutes then finishes her song. By this time, she can tell that the room has gotten much hotter. Almost to the point it's uncomfortable.

"I swear it's gotten hotter since I started singing. Now I'm really starting to sweat." She says as she turns her head and looks at her left armpit and feels a drop of sweat drip down the side of it and down into whatever she is tied to now.

"If anyone can hear me, could you please turn the heat down? Thanks." She calls out. "I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it's gets cooler in here since no one responded again." She pauses and comes to realization. "Wait, there better be someone nearby who can hear me. In case of a fire I'd be trapped. Ok now I'm getting nervous since the room got warmer a few minutes ago."

She tries moving any limb on her body just to make sure that she didn't miss any chance of escaping. To her dismay, no movement at all. "Shit"

(10 minutest pass)

"God it still feels like the room is getting hotter. My feet and toes are sweaty and they are completely exposed to the air in the room. Thank god I'm not wearing a shirt with sleeves because my armpits are just pools of sweat now." Ari says.

Suddenly she gets a really strange idea. Something that she never thought she would ever do or try.

*Both Kaley and Katy said my armpits are tasty and salty. I wonder what they really do taste like when they are full of sweat.* She thinks

She turns her head and gets her mouth as close to her armpit as possible. Then she reaches with her tongue and takes a quick lick.

"Mmm" she moans. *Wow. That wasn't even that good of a taste and they really are salty. And not the bad salty. I may have to do that again sometime in the future. Wow. I literally just licked my armpit to taste it.* She thinks.

Suddenly, the lights go out and she feels someone strap her head down, and put gag in her mouth and something over her head.

She can tell that the lights are back on through some small pin head sized holes in what appears to be a sort of cloth over her head. She can't see anything but those little holes. She attempts to speak, but can't get a word past the gag. She now has no way of knowing who or what is happening or in the room with her. She starts focusing on her hearing to try and figure out what's going on around her. She thinks she hears footsteps, when she notices the little holes of light in the cloth are gone. It's lifts off her face but it's so dark in the room she can't make anything out. She feels someone put earplugs into her ears. Then she feels the cloth cover face and watches the little holes in it light up again. The lights are back on, and now she is pretty much screwed. She can't move. She can't see. She can't talk, and now she can't hear anything. She can hardly even smell now due to the gag and the cloth covering her nose.

*Shit* she thinks to herself. Ariana is laying on her back tied to a device called the rack, completely immobile, and has all her senses blocked. She has no idea of anything going on around her.

*Well, might as well fall back asleep again, can't do anything else*. She dozes off.

*Gasp* Ariana wakes up with a jump. She felt someone touch her foot with something. Then, she feels it on both her feet....