"Not Whipped Cream"

Kaley looks down and assesses what she just did. A good, clean, strong swing of a board.

Instant knock out.

She walks around Katy's unconscious body, and takes the gag out of Ari's mouth.

"Mmm thanks. What did you do?" Ari asks since she couldn't see.

"Got a board, and I took her out. She won't be out long, so when she starts to come to, I'll hit her again." Kaley says.

"Why don't you just help me out of this stuff and we can leave before she wakes up? You won't have to hit her again and we can escape." Ari says.

"Ari I'm sorry."

"For what? Nothing to be sorry for. Well besides the amazingly intense tickling, but that can wait. Help me out and let's go." Ari says.

"I didn't knock her out so I could help you escape. I knocked her out so I could have my own fun with you without having to worry about her telling me what to do or deciding when to do things." Kaley says.

"Wait. What? Your not gonna let me out? You did all this just so you could do whatever you want to me without Katy bossing you around? Seriously?" Ari asks.

"Basically. Now I have you completely to myself." Kaley says. She walks back down to Ari's feet.

"No Kaley. Let me out now! Don't you think I've suffered enough ticking for two days? Hell, for a lifetime!" Ari says.

"Oh yes. You've taken much more than most people can handle. But I still want to do more to you so why would I pass the opportunity with you still tied up?" Kaley says.

"For god sake just LET ME OUT!" Ari yells.

"No" Kaley says. She stops. "Wait."

"What now?" Ari asks annoyed.

"Be right back." Kaley says. She quick jogs out of the room.

"I've got to try harder to get out of here. This isn't a game anymore. It needs to end." Ari says to herself.

Suddenly, she hears some moaning from underneath her.

"Oh god. She is waking up. Kaley! Kaley come back! Katy is waking up! Hurry!" Ari yells.

Kaley comes running back into the room. She shuts the door behind her and grabs the board again. She walks up to Katy.

"Sorry" she says as she takes a swing.

*WHAM*

Katy falls over, unconscious again.

"That was close Kaley. Too close." Ari says.

"It was." Kaley says.

"Now what did you bring back to use on me this time?" Ari asks.

"Oh you'll see soon enough." Kaley says.

"Great. Can hardly wait...." Ari says sarcastically.

"But first, I gotta tie Katy up. This way, if she wakes up, I won't have to hit her again. We won't have to worry about her at all." Kaley says.

"Oh. Nice. You using rope or what?" Ari asks.

"Rope and duck tape." Kaley says.

"Okay. Wait, I've got a better idea." Ari says.

"I'm listening" Kaley says.

"Why don't you bring her into one of the other rooms where someone was tickled and tie her up with whatever contraption is in that room? Or hell, let me out and we can tie her up here. Kill two birds with one stone. I get out, Katy gets tied up, you are safe and I'm free." Ari suggests.

"Good try babe. But I'll stick with your first suggestion and put her in a contraption in another room. This was I have both you tied up and I can tickle both of you now!" Kaley says excitedly. She grabs Katy's wrists and begins do drag her into another room.

"No no no no nooooo" Ari says to no avail. "Damnit. I thought that would've worked."

Five minutes later, Kaley returns to Ari's room and closes the door.

"Alright. Now that Katy has been taken care of, it's just you and mean babe!" Kaley says.

"Yippee" Ari says sarcastically.

"Oh, someone's being a bit pissy. We can't have that. We are here to have fun." Kaley says.

"No, I was lied to and brought her apparently to be tickled. Now let me go! Oh wait. That's right. You basically told me there's no point in begging because you won't be letting me go." Ari says.

"Well, I didn't say that exactly, but I'm glad you understand that fact hahaha!" Kaley says.

"So I guess I'll just sleep. It's gotta be night time anyways. I'm exhausted so even if it's not nighttime, I'm going to sleep." Ari says.

Kaley walks over and grabs a can that she brought in with the rope a few minutes ago.

"Well, I can at least tell you what time it is. It's about 10pm. And how are you gonna sleep while I'm tickling you? Are you numb to it already?" Kaley asks.

"10pm. That feels about right. And what do you mean are you numb to it already? I've been tickled for two days straight! Yes I have become numb to it already. If you continue to tickle me, it won't be as effective anymore." Ari says.

"We will see about that! But go on, go to sleep. I'll try not to wake you." Kaley says with a smile as she climbs on top of Ari's waist again.

"Ha......ha.......ha. So funny" Ari says to Kaley's joke.

She closes her eyes to try and sleep when she hears a weird noise near her right ear. She turns her head and watches Kaley shoot whipped cream into her armpit.

"Oh cmon! Not whipped cream!" Ari whines.

"Go to sleep. I told you I'll try not to bother you." Kaley says with a snicker.

"Yea no problem. I'm sure everyone can sleep just fine when they are tied up tight like this and have someone sitting on them shooting whipped cream into their armpits." Ari says sarcastically.

Kaley shoots whipped cream into Ariana's other armpit.

"Don't mind me." Kaley says, popping one last joke before beginning.

Ari ignores her, then feels Kaley's tongue begin to lick the whipped cream out of her armpits.

"Woah that feels weird. Hahahahaha." Ari laughs.

"I thought you said you were numb to it? Did you someone tell me a lie?" Kaley says.

"Nope. Nohohoho I didn't lie. Why would it do that?" Ari says, trying to cover her butt.

"Ah Nope. Your not getting out of that one hahaha!" Kaley says as she begins tickling Ari's armpits. The whipped cream makes her fingers slide around her armpits really fast, making the tickling extremely effective!

"NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA STOP!! OH MY GOD THIS IS BAD!! JUST WHENHENHEN I THOHOHOHOUGHT THE WORST WAS OVER! NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ari yells in laughter!

"There it is! Hahaha! The reason I'm doing all this is right there! I just love that laugh! This whipped cream is working wonders! Oh man, doing this on your feet is gonna be soon fun!" Kaley says.

"NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ari laughs.