Interview #18 - SleepWanted

Username: SleepWanted

Age: 14

Book You Want Us To Read: Mission:Variant

How You Found Us: One of my friends follows you and I was interested. 

First Of All, Who Are You?

So, I'm Rory, I'm a huge nerd, to be honest, but other than that I'm kind of boring. I've had this intense desire to be an author since I was young because I could put all of my imagination on paper. I'm really excited because I just finished my first book. I'm really into fandoms and such, which I guess fits with the nerd concept. Sherlock has become my idle, but the Doctor and Dean are pretty cool too. I really like talking to people, but I'm kind of shy so I don't usually say hi first. So, in short, I'm a fangirling nerd who really likes to write.

What Is Your Book "Mission: Variant" About?

Mission: Variant is intended to be the first in a series. It begins with a trio of CIA agents: Levi Colt, Cara Manson, and Adam Flenner. The three seem to have a solid cover going until their General decides to uproot them entirely, leading to Colt and Flenner playing gay. After the long, grueling preparation for the dreaded mission and as the mission itself occurs, they begin to find that feigning love isn't as hard as it seems; though neither is so sure they're faking it.

_________________________________________________________________________________

YWC members, comment on SleepWanted's story "Mission:Variant" below.

_________________________________________________________________________________