Interview #72 - xbubbiex

Username: xbubbiex

Age: Under 18

Book You Want Us To Read: Once Upon A Book

How You Found Us: I searched young writers.

First Of All, Who Are You? I am a 14 year old young Amateur writer, looking for a way to inspire other's through my work. I started wattpad around December 2014, and over time I have really tried to look for the perfect book. I guess you could say I have deleted over 40+ works in three years. I first started writing at the young age of 10. I also wanted a writer to be my career path because I was always just inspired by different books which are published in real life, or just written by famous authors on wattpad. Now I have a total of 18 works, with 10 I have yet not written. I am hoping that in the near futures of wattpad, I can get a lot more reads,so that I can be more confident in publishing them in the real life.

What Is Your Book "Once Upon A Book" About? My book is about a curse which causes earth to freeze over and only have snow. After so many generations, everyone just stopped asking questions about it. Peter, a 16 year old boy, seems very miserable in this world, so in order to escape he goes to the library practically every day to read books which were written far in the past about what earth was like before that time. In his mist of searching one day, he is greeted by an old man who hands his a magical book and simply tells him "there are greater things in the world", which leads to an adventure.