Interview #27 - SuspiciousMafioso

Interview #27 - SuspiciousMafioso

Username: SuspiciousMafioso

Age: 13

Book You Want Us To Read: Tales From Roleplay

How You Found Us: Found this in the "Suggestions" when I was reading through a draft of my story in the "Published" mode.

First Of All, Who Are You? Well, I'm obviously SuspiciousMafioso, just another girl who likes to hide behind writing nerdy things at the age of thirteen. Like many people who attend private schools like myself, I've been "trained" in writing. I originally got into it really intensely when I started gaming a bit more, and found roleplay (which will key into my story). You're on with many other players, and you are different characters made up from your mind. You interact, and make stories. My first legitimate story was based off of one, with a bit of editing, and it now known as "The Galahad's Girl" in Tales From Roleplay.

What Is Your Book "Tales From Roleplay" About? Tales From Roleplay is, quite literally, a collection of roleplays/stories based of off characters I have met through these roleplays. The first one, "The Companion" (which I'm honestly not sure if I deleted or not yet) is a short story about a couple characters I usually resort to, Marquis Tequila, a man who harnesses the wind as his best friend meeting a paranormal investigator and becoming rivals and such. The second one, Another Detective Story, is sort-of a classic murder mystery--with a small twist--in when people are trapped in an abandoned house and a murderer lurks. Classic Whodunnit, eh? The last one, which I haven't finished posting parts for, is "The Galahad's Girl", a coming-of-age story about Rossy Surefire, a young girl living in a steampunk realm who makes both friends and rivals of the Galahad family. Every Galahad is different, which leads to different twists in both lives.

_________________________________________________________________________________

YWC members, comment on SuspiciousMafioso's story "Tales From Roleplay" below.

_________________________________________________________________________________