Interview #49 - Mephzo

Username: Mephzo

Age: 14

Book You Want Us To Read: The Royal Fraud

How You Found Us: Chronophobia, a book you reviewed, was suggested to me by wattpad and I saw the sticker on the book's cover, so I searched for it, and here I am!

First Of All, Who Are You? I'm a 14 year old girl with a love for writing and hope that someday I'll be a bestselling author or have my Wattpad book, 'The Royal Fraud', somewhere pretty close to number 1 in action. Outside of writing, I'm just a girl with the same goals as any other, get good grades, be successful, and make my parents proud. One thing I love doing is baking, in fact, I bake every week, each time a new sugary treat. I got into writing mostly by schoolwork, we would write stories in school, and I soon came to realise that I love writing, even though it made my hand hurt from writing to quickly. Eventually, I found Wattpad, and after reading all of these amazing books (both on and off Wattpad), I soon decided to write my own story. Once I started planning out all the characters and had written my first chapter, I was hooked. I knew I loved writing from that moment on.

What Is Your Book "The Royal Fraud" About? When the REAL Princess Venetia is announced a fraud of Princess Venetia, she finds herself on the run with her (forbidden) boyfriend and discovers a world full of betrayal and hate. With fans of the beloved Princess out for her blood and the police looking for her, how will Venetia prove her innocence and return to her family?

_________________________________________________________________________________

YWC members, comment on Mephzo's story "The Royal Fraud" below.

_________________________________________________________________________________