Interview #5 - Zoroarkbluegrass

Username: Zoroarkbluegrass

Age: I just turned 14 this January.

Book You Want Us To Read: The Sins Of Cats And Bats (A Bleach Fan-Fiction)

How You Found Us: I have known cookie3770 since kindergarten and she invited me to Wattpad and this place.

First Of All, Who Are You?  I am a dedicated person who sticks to the tasks they are given. Challenge accepted. I'm a gamer, and an anything-goes type of person. I found wattpad almost a year ago via Cookie3770 and BrandonTheNinja- probably two of my better friends. Since then i've been contently writing romance and fanfiction, enjoying the fanbase.

What Is Your Book "The Sins Of Cats And Bats (A Bleach Fan-Fiction)" About? It's a fanfiction for the anime 'Bleach' and takes place in an alternate dimension, where the war never happened. But, a mysterious girl who woke up in the desert may have the answer to why it never happened. A book about love, war, hate and randomness, it's a fanfiction you won't want to miss. Rated PG13 for swearing and suggested sexual scenes. Not completed. I don't own bleach, that belongs to Tite Kubo-sensei.

_________________________________________________________________________________

YWC members, comment on Zoroarkbluegrass's story "The Sins Of Cats And Bats (A Bleach Fan-fiction)" below.

_________________________________________________________________________________