Interview #56 - SimplyMe_BookLover

Username: SimplyMe_Booklover

Age: Under 18

Book You Want Us To Read: You're My Wings

How You Found Us: Found you on someone's 'following'

First Of All, Who Are You? My name is Angel, and I got into writing because of my love for reading. I've always loved reading, since I learned how. And when I got old enough to write, I started writing short, stories, because I would think about how kool it would be if people read books, by me.

What Is Your Book "You're My Wings" About? My book 'You're my wings' is a Teen Wolf fan fiction. Although you don't have to watch Teen Wolf, to read it. Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski met when they were 4 and instantly became best friends. When they were both 7 years old, they met Malia, and became best friends. Allison Argent has been there best friend since she moved to town, which ended with Lydia being added to the friendship. But this isn't just any normal best friend story. Stiles and Malia thought they were just best friends until they couldn't pretend the feelings were just friendship. At the age of 15 they both settled it, they had a crush, on there best friend. But three months later, Malia's dad moved them out of Beacon Hills. They are all four 16- 17 now and Malia has not told Stiles her feelings and Stiles has not mentioned it to her either. Scott know's Stiles likes Malia, and Malia has confided in Scott's long time girlfriend also her best friend Allison in her feeling's for Stiles. But things get even more complicated, when a villain invites themselves into the packs life.