When You First Meet

Jaden Yuki

You were the new student at Duel Academy. Your family didn't have the money, so you were lucky enough to get in on a scholarship. Professor Crowler was now introducing you to the rest of the class. "Good morning everyone. I'd like to introduce you to (Y/N) (L/N)." He spoke. Everyone waved at you ad said hi.

You waved back, a cheeky smile on your face. There was one guy, though, who you immediately caught interest in. A brown haired boy with shiny brown eyes and a Slifer Red jacket like yours. He seemed to be sleeping. "Jaden Yuki! Wake up!" Crowler shouted to the brown haired boy. He instantly popped up. "Huh?! What I miss!?" He exclaimed, thinking he missed an important lesson again.

"Jaden Yuki, just for that, I'm making the new girl sit next to you. Maybe her smarts will rub off on you." Crowler said in disgust. You saw where the boy was sitting and headed over to the empty seat next to him. "Well, it isn't all that bad. At least she cute." He joked sheepishly. You blushed a bit, but the collar on your jacket hid it. "Hey, names Jaden Yuki. What's yours?" Jaden asked.

"(Y/N) (L/N)." You introduced yourself again to him. "Cute name for a cute girl. It's a win win!" He laughed sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. You ended up laughing a bit too.

Cyrus Truesdale

You were walking down the halls of the Slifer Red dorm. You were a new student and just got introduced to everyone today. After your classes ended, your teacher showed you to your dorm room. You were now just exploring around the place, and stopped to look outside the balcony. Then, you heard something, that made you turn around.

"O-Oh! S-Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you..." A boy with light blue hair, yellow eyes and glasses said. "U-Um..i-its alright..." You stuttered, your shyness taking over a bit. "Uhm..do you mind if...I came out here with you?" The blue haired boy asked. "Uhm, not at all..." You said, and he made his way to the edge of the railing with you. You two stayed in a soothing silence as you both gazed at the stars above.

"By the way, my names Cyrus Truesdale. But people call me Cy." He introduced. "I'm (Y/N)..(Y/N) (L/N)." You whispered to him. "But my friends at home call me (N/N)~Chan.." You added. He smiled a bit. "Well, nice to meet you, (N/N)~Chan." Cyrus said, holding out his hand. You took it shyly shaking it. "Nice to meet you to...Cy..." You whispered, a light blush in your cheeks from the contact with the boy. Luckily he didn't see it.

After that, you two just stayed there, looking at the stars before it was time to retire to bed for morning classes the next day.

Chazz Princeton

You were a new student here at Duel Academy. You weren't the type to talk much, but you had many friends the first few days you've been there. Most were Alexis and Jaden, Cyrus and Zane. There was one guy, though, who kept racking your nerves because he always thought he was a god or somethin. That obnoxious Chazz Princeton.

You were able to get into Duel Academy because of your high scores and your wealthy family. But wealth didn't matter To you. You could have any and every thing in the world and it wouldn't matter to you. You were the next heir to (L/N) Corp. and that's one of the things that gave you alot of publicity and popularity, even if you don't want it. The only reason you came to D.A. was so that you could live out your long life dream.

Becoming the first ever Queen Of Games...

Right now you were headed towards your Obelisk Blue dorm room. That's when you bumped into the obnoxious brat. "Hey, watch where your going!" He spat at you. You ignored his ignorance and picked up your books and strutted away. The Raven haired Obelisk Blue student looked puzzled, but shrugged it off.