When He Hears You Sing

Jaden Yuki (Fifth Harmony~Worth It)

Jaden was now walking to your room to hang out with you. Once he got to your door, he heard a voice from behind the door. Being curious, he opened the door quietly and snuck in. He then realized it was you singing. He smiled to himself as he heard your angelic voice sing such an upbeat song.

"Give it to me in worth it
Baby I'm worth it
Uhuh, I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it
Give it to me I'm worth it
Baby I'm worth it
Uhuh, I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it
~
It's all on you, it's all on you
It's all on you, so whatcha wanna do
And if you don't have a clue
Not a clue, I'll tell you what to dooo
Come holla just because
I don't like it, like it to soft
I like it a little rough
Not to much, but maybe just enough
~
Uhuh, ya see me in the spot like 'Ooh, I love your style'
Uhuh, show me watcha got 'cuz I don't wanna waste my time
Uhuh, ya see me in the spot like, 'Oih, I love your style'
Uhuh, show me whatcha got now, come and make it worth my while.."

While you were singing aloud with the earplugs in your ears, you hadn't noticed Jaden walking in. He surprised you by wrapping his Arms around you from behind. You took out your earplugs and looked behind you, blushing crimson red. "J-Jaden!? What're you doing here?" You asked. "I just wanted to hang for a bit. So, you like it rough, huh?" He teased.

If you could you would've blushed deeper. You pushed him off the bed, onto the floor. "That's what they said in the song! Not from me!!" You retorted, while Jaden sat there, chuckling. "Okay, okay, I get it. Can we still hang out, though?" He asked. You sighed.

"Yea, sure. Just don't interrupt me when doing my homework that Crowler gave us." You told him a a bit strictly. "Crowler gave us homework?" Jaden asked, a bit confused. You facepalmed yourself. "Yes, Jay, he did." You sighed. Well, he never Does his homework anyway, so no worries, right?

Cyrus Truesdale (Nicki Minaj Ft. Rihanna~Fly)

You were sitting out on the hill alone, waiting for Cyrus so you two could start stargazing. You found yourself getting bored, and soon found yourself singing. When Cyrus came up, he heard you singing and hid behind a bush to hear more of it without interrupting you.

I came to win
To fight
To conquer
To thrive
I came to win
To survive
To prosper
To rise...
To fly...
To fly...
~
Everybody wanna try to box me in
Suffocating every time it locks me in
Paintin' they own pictures that they crop me in
But I will remain where the top begins
Cuz I am not a word
I am not a line
I am not a girl that can ever be defined
I am not fly
I am levitation
I represent an entire generation
I hear the criticism loud and clear
That is how I know that the time is near
So we become a live in the time of fear
And I ain't got no mother******' time to spare
Cry my eyes out for days upon days
Such a heavy burden placed upon me
But when you go hard, your 'Nays' become 'Yays'
Yanke Stadium with Jay's and Kanye's
~

Cyrus couldn't believe it. His girlfriend was singing. Singing something that represented her so much. Cyrus gathered the courage to walk out of the bushed toward you. "Hey, (N/N)~Chan." He said quietly.

"O-Oh!? H-Hey..Cy..." You whispered back as he sat next to you. "You have an amazing voice..." He whispered, causing you to snap your head around. You were about to say something, but Cyrus cut you off. "If its such a heavy burden, why don't we share it?" He asked, a tint of pink in his cheeks. Yours, were by now, a crimson red.