He Confesses His Love For You

Jaden Yuki

You where just walking back from another long day of 'learning'. You walked into your Slider Red dorm room. Since you were the only girl, you were lucky to get your own room, so there isn't alot of chaos and drama for you. You sighed, sitting down your books. Today was fairly easy, and strange because Crowler gave you guys no homework.

While putting down your books, you noticed a letter on your desk. You opened it, and found out it was from Jaden.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Come meet me at the meadows. There's somethin amazing I wanna tell you!

Signed, Your Dorky Slifer Red
~Jaden Yuki

You giggled at his letter. 'So, he finally figured out he was a dork?' You thought, laughing a bit. Since here was barely any homework you decided to go. You quickly hurried to the meadows. It was a peaceful night, and soon you ended up sitting next to Jaden under the moonlight.

"So, what's so amazing that you had to tell me?" You asked, looking back over to him. Jaden then began to hesitate. "Um, well, ya see.." He began, starting to fiddle with his fingers. He had may fdoubts glowing through his mind. 'What if she says no? What if she doesn't like me back? Oh, man, now I'm starting to procrastinate!' He thought.

You put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Jay, you know if there's anything wrong, you can't tell me, okay?" You said. Jaden nodded, taking a deep breath. "Well, (Y/N). We've been friends for a couple of months now, and the past few days...I've been feeling a bit strange whenever I'm around you...I guess what I'm saying is..." Jaden then paused, taking your hands in his. "I guess wat I trying to say is...I loovr you, (Y/N)..." He whispered, looking away in embarrassment and fear of rejection.

You couldn't believe it. Your best friend and crush had just confessed to you. You lifted a hand, bringing Jaden's head to look at you. "Jaden...I love you too..." You whispered. Both of you smiled happily, snuggling up to each other in the grass, and apparently, fell asleep, holding each other.

Cyrus Truesdale

After what Alexis told Cyrus, he decided to tell you that he loved you. He would tell you tonight, when you two would be stargazing. And as soon as he came out side on the balcony that night, you were there, waiting for him. "H-Hi, Cy." You said, your (E/C) eyes sparkling in the moonlight. This made Cyrus smile bit.

Cyrus sat next to you, legs leaning out the slots of the railing. 'Okay, this is it. This is the my only chance to tell her how I feel.' Cyrus thought. "H-Hey, (N/N)~Chan..." Cyrus began, fiddling with his fingers. "Yes, Cy?" You asked him, signalling ghim to continue. "U-Uhm...well, I..." Cy began agfin, taking a deep breath.

He then grabbed your hand in his.

"(Y/N), I've been feeling strangely lately whenever I'm around you. I talked to Alexis about it, and I realized that...I love you. I'd never thought I'd feel this strongly for someone, but now that your here, I think I do. I love you, (Y/N)." Cyrus said, his cheeks tinted a deep pink. You sat there, completely shocked that your friend and crush had just confessed to you. Hearing nothing but silence, Cyrus turned away, the fear of rejection rolling in.

You turned Cyrus's head to face yours. "C-Cy...I love you too..." You said, stroking his cheek with your thumb, your own cheeks flustered. "R-Really?" Cyrus spoke, nervously. "Yes, really. Of course, who wouldn't love you..?" You asked, giving a gentle, closed eyes smile. "Your so sweet and adorable." You said, your blush seeming to intensify.