First Date

Jaden Yuki

Jaden hadn't taken you any place fancy, but he did take you someplace romantic. Stargazing. Stargazing with your new boyfriend was amazing and funny, especially when Jaden kept making up new names for weird constellations he found. After a wholehearted laughing fest, you snuggled up to your man as you watched an unexpected meteor shower. Overall, best date ever.

Cyrus Truesdale

Cyrus took you on a midnight picnic under the stars. He made little sandwiches and lemon squares. You brought juices and your brownies. After eating your meal, you both watched the shooting stars fly through the sky. An unexpected comet shot past you two.

Overall, you and Cyrus had an amazing date out in peace and quiet nature.

Chazz Princeton

Chazz had set up a candle lit dinner for two in the middle of the meadows you two relxed in. You ate a nice meal and hand dueled after, and you both went back to his dorm to watch movies. With so much happening, you fell asleep in his arms, which Chazz was happy about, because he couldn't stop smiling.

Zane Truesdale

Your date with Zane turned out to be a afternoon picnic in the meadows. You both are sandwiches and brownies and juices. After eating, you both laid back and relaxed, Zane's arm around you. You soon fell asleep in his arms thanks to the peacefulness of the meadow. Zane was all the while happy, and kissed your forehead gently.

Jesse Anderson

You and Jesse's first date consisted of going for a still on the beach at midnight. You both held each others hands and intertwined them, smiling contently. The waves softly crashed asainst your feet as you both walked the beach in complete yet soothing silence, a joke here or there. But the most a!azing thing about it was when Jesse hugged you from behind as you looked out to the sun.