9

[3rd Person P.O.V]

The next three days couldn't have gone by any slower, Minho going through the changing, screaming in pain, at one point, he almost wished he was dead. He also kept seeing those flashbacks and there was always a certain blonde boy in them.

Newt, on the other hand, kept sitting outside the others room, Alby had tried to get him to go to his room countless times but he always refused, he refused to eat, drink, he barely slept, he refused to get checked by medjacks, both thomas and chuck came up every once in a while, tried to talk to him, get him to rest but he never spoke to anyone, it was almost as if he was in shock.

Once again, Newt was staring at the door, waiting for someone to come out and tell him that it's over, that the changing's over, that his friend is okay.

As if reading his mind, Clint comes out of the room and pats Newt on the shoulder, he says something that snaps the blonde out of his trance, "it's over."

Newt looks up at the older boy tiredly, "Is he awake?"

Clint nods and helps his friend up, steadying him on his feet, "He's asking for you."

Newt tries to take a step forward but gets held back by the medjack, "You should rest, first, you spent a night in the maze, you got attacked and you've been sitting out here for three days. It's a miracle you're still awake, let alone talking and walking."

~~~

[Newt's P.O.V]

Does he really think I don't know that? I'm wobbling on my feet and I can barely see straight. I let out a frustrated sigh and push him away.

I take a few minutes and take a breath, trying to get rid of the dizziness that was washing over me and make my way to the room.

Tears fill my eyes as I take in the sight in front of me, Minho lies down on the bed, rope burns all over his wrists and ankles, probably from struggling to break free, green veins popping through his pale, nearly transparent skin.

I walk slowly and sit on his bedside, holding his hand, "Min..", I whisper, trying not to startle him.

He opens his eyes partially and manages to smile weakly, "Hey shank.."

At these two words, I break down, I hold his hand tightly, crying my eyes out, "This is all my fault, it should've been me, Minho, Im so sorry.."

I sob uncontrollably and I feel him shift around and he slowly wraps his arm around me, I feel his voice softly in my ear, "Hey hey...I don't ever want to hear that, I will always protect you, Newt, even if it means my death."

"Minho...", he lifts my chin up and looks at me, he uses his other hand to trace the bags under my eyes that had developed because of the lack of sleep.

We sit in silence for while, his hand stroking my cheek, with our eyes locked together, he moves closer, our noses almost touching, leaving a very small distance between us and in one swift move, he closes the distance, his lips meeting mine, the warmth of his mouth sending a current through my body, I throw my arm around his neck as I lose myself in his soft lips.

I tilt my head and feel his arms slowly wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer, deepening the kiss.

Much to my dismay, we pull away, both in need of air, though, our foreheads keep touching and we both stare lovingly into each other's eyes.

With that, we both lie down on the bed, his arms still wrapped around me, I place my hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat, assuring myself that he's alive and well. I can feel his breath on my neck as he whispers in my ear, "I love you, Newt."

I smile and close my eyes, my mind finally resting for the first time in days. I bury my head in neck and whisper back, "I love you too, Minho."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, once again, I'm sorry this isn't exactly the best writing out there, I'm actually thinking that I might have what they call a writer's block. I literally stared at one sentence for three hours, trying to figure out what to write next so yeah, I'm really really sorry, thank you all for reading this, don't forget to vote and leave a comment, Bye bye gladers c: