Chapter 12 The Big Problem

Chapter 12

The Big Problem

(All rights reserved to the writers of the show 'The Vampire Diaries'! I don't own anything except Cassie, because she really is me and the new character(s)!)

Previously on "Falling In Love With A Vampire"

' "Get out" I whisper again.

"Aww but why?" Cara speaks tauntingly again.

"Get out" I say again, raising my head and eyes to meet both of there's. My normally forest green eyes are ocean blue and they are colder than they have ever been. Klaus stares at me wondrously and Cara just stares.

"Get out!" I shout and my magic surges, throwing them out and then slamming the door shut. My nails are claws, my fangs are out but as long as a werewolves and I know that my eyes are ocean blue. I am panting/growling with each breath.

"Cassie! What's going on?" I turn to see Damon standing right there, worry in his face. But that worry soon turns to fear and concern at seeing my fangs, eyes and claws. I let out an animalistic snarl as the door swings open and I take off out it. '

Cassie's POV

I growl and take off out my door, ignoring Damon's shouts behind me. I'm absolutely furious and I have no idea where I am going, but I don't care. I just keep running. It isn't long before I am running through one of Mystic Falls' forests. I feel tears streaming down my face and then I shift completely, now a full wolf. I fight back the urge to howl and I run even faster, tears now streaming down my muzzle.

My mind is racing with thoughts of my life here, of Damon, Stefan, Niklaus and all my new friends. But the thing I mostly think about, is my sister, Cara. I run until I can't anymore and I stop and just collapse, crying.

I cry for hours before I even realize I'm in my human form again and someone is putting someone on me to cover me up and then picking me up. I pass out, tears still rolling down my cheeks.

*Break In Time*

Three Hours and Forty-Seven Minutes Later

Cassie's POV

I begin to hear voices whispering as I start to wake up.

"Well if you had watched her like you were supposed to be, she'd be okay!" a male voice whispers.

"Me? You're the one who has an obsession with her! If you want to protect her so bad, you watch over her because I'm not doing it anymore! It's getting way to dangerous trying to watch her for you when she's around Salvatore all the time" a female voice hisses.

"You will watch over Cassie for as long as I say you will and I don't care if Damon attacks you!" the male voice hisses back. The mention of mine and Damon's name makes me sit up. When I look around, I notice that the voices are not coming from this room and I also notice I am in a living room, but it is not my own.

I still hear the man and woman arguing but I don't pay attention to them as I stand up. I look around again before spotting a front door. I start forward. It isn't until I get all the way to the door that I realize I don't hear the arguing anymore.

"Well look who is awake. Hey! Your pet is awake!" a voice says behind me. I spin around to see a young girl with long brown hair and blazing blue eyes with a very annoyed look on her beautiful face. And then a a young man walks into the room, a smile lighting up his handsome face. He has short brown hair and blue eyes as well. I instantly recognize them for their color and beauty.