Chapter 9 Do You Love Me?

(NOTE: All rights reserved to the writers of the show 'The Vampire Diaries'! I don't own anything except Cassie, because she really is me and the new character!)

Previously On "Falling In Love With A Vampire"

"

3rd Person POV

Damon looks down at Cassie and smiles. He runs his hand through her hair as she sleeps, a twinkle in his eyes. He kisses the top of her head and closes his eyes. Just as he starts to fall asleep he whispers "I love you Cassie" "

The Next Morning

Cassie's POV

I wake up slowly. I keep my eyes closed as I wake up, not really wanting to wake up. Then I realize that someone is stroking my hair. My eyes snap open and I look up to see Damon with his eyes closed and a peaceful expression on his face. Last nights events flood into my mind and I blush then snuggle closer to him before I can stop myself. Then I kiss his bare chest very lightly, so not to wake him. I unwrap his arms from around me. I get out of the bed, gathering up my clothes and putting them on, slipping on my boots as well.

As I go to walk out of the room, I notice something on the floor. I walk over to it and pick it up, seeing it is a condom. I blush and try to remember if I felt a condom on him, not being able to remember ever feeling one. Why would he have them, and not use them? I think. Shakes my head. He probably just forgot. I put it in my back pocket, slipping out his bedroom door before he wakes up.

*Break In Time*

When I walk past the parlor, a voice calls out, stopping me.

"Leaving so soon?" Stefan asks. I bite my lip, tempted to just continue walking. "Is he still asleep?" I sigh.

"Yes" I answer. When I look over at Stefan, I see he is reading a book. Stefan closes the book and looks up at me.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Home, maybe the grill" I say. Stefan looks at me.

"Why are you leaving?" Stefan asks. I sigh again.

"I-Because I have to before..." My voice trails off.

"Before what? Before you do something else you'll regret?" Stefan says.

"I don't regret what happened Stefan. I just...I-I-I won't let him be my fault too" I say and walk out the door, not waiting for Stefan's answer.

*Break In Time*

An hour later, I am laying in my bed. My car was still at the grill so I had to walk all the way there, then drive to my house. I stare up at the ceiling, thinking about what happened last night and what Stefan said. I sigh.

"I won't let Damon be my fault. Everyone I care about always die...because of what I am. I won't let that happen to Damon. I-I won't! Damon is just a vampire and the bite of a werewolf can kill a vampire...he probably doesn't even know that. Well I'm not about to let him find out all because I want to mark him" I say. My phone begins to ring. I pick it up and sigh in relief when I see it is just Elena. I open it and put it to my ear.

"Yeah?" I say into the phone.

"Hey Cassie. I didn't wake you, did I?"

"No I was already awake. I've been awake for about an hour.

"Oh Okay. Listen, I need you to come over to my house, we kind of need to talk"

"Okay...I'll be there in about three minutes, okay?"

Falling In Love With A Vampireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें