Chapter 13 Kidnapped

Chapter 13

Kidnapped

(All rights reserved to the writers of the show 'The Vampire Diaries'! I don't own anything except Cassie, because she really is me and the new character(s)!)

Previously on "Falling In Love With A Vampire"

' "Cassie no! You'll kill us all! Me, Elena, Stefan, Alaric, Jeremy, Damon! You're going to kill us all if you don't calm down! You're causing the storm because of your anger! Whatever you are angry at, you have to let it go!" Bonnie shouts at me.

"Let it go? Let it go! My sister is the girlfriend of Niklaus Mikaelson, and has no humanity! A guy I thought was my friend is now my enemy, and my biggest enemy is in town!" I start to cry as I continue. "The love of my life is in danger because of me! And my best friend kissed me! He told me he loved me! And I don't feel the same! Damon could get killed because of me!" The reality of my last sentence hits me, and I gasp and fall to the ground, crying hard. I feel Bonnie wrap her arms around me as it stops thundering and lightening, but keeps raining.

"What the hell is going on!" I barely recognize Damon's voice.

"I don't know! All I know is that Klaus talked to her, then some new girl in town and afterwards, she flipped out. She stormed off, out of the grill, and a few minutes after she walked out the storm started! I figured it was her! It was! She was pissed, and her emotions somehow got tied to the weather and her being pissed started a freak storm! We have to get her out of here Damon!" Bonnie says to him. Then Bonnie's arms disappear and they are replaced by Damon's arms, but I don't even realize it. I keep whispering that it is my fault while Damon keeps whispering 'Shh' and 'It'll be alright' It isn't long till I pass out. '

Cassie's POV

I wake up with a slight headache and I wake up in my bed. I look around then down at myself and realize I'm in different clothes. I try to sit up but almost immediately a hand is put on my chest, pushing me back down to the bed, another hand on my head. The hands are gentle. I struggle until I hear a voice whisper 'Shh...don't move. Go back to sleep Cassie' Then I realize whose voice it is.

"Stefan? What the hell is going on?" I ask quickly. I hear Stefan sighing, but I don't see him because he is still holding my chest to the bed and my head to the pillow.

"Cassie, stay calm. Relax, you're alright" Stefan says. I try to look around but because of Stefan's hand on my head, I can't.

"Where is Damon? What happened?" I ask frantically, realizing that I don't sense him in the room.

"Damon is fine. He's-" Stefan is cut off by another voice.

"I'm right here. I told you that if she woke, come and get me" Damon's voice says. I'm surprised that there is no bitterness or anger, just concern. Stefan's hands disappear from my body and I feel the bed shift as Damon gets on it. He pulls me close to him, running his hands through my hair soothingly. That's when I realize I am in a purple blouse, a purple flower skirt and black boots.

"Damon? W-what's going on? What happened?" I say, relaxing slightly in his arms but determined to find out what happened. I hear Damon sigh and he shifts so I can look up at him. He looks like he hasn't slept in days.

"Cassie...you went off the rails. You got seriously pissed and it triggered a freak storm. You almost killed everyone. But...you started crying because you were upset about something. I got there and I picked you up...I carried you here" he says, sadness and concern in his eyes. I stare at him for a moment.

Falling In Love With A VampireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara