Sequel Preview

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm making a sequel to Not His if you wanted to check it out. The first few chapters are up, and below is a preview. It'll be a fairly short sequel, probably only about 10 chapters. But it'll mean a lot to me if you check it out. :) Hope you enjoy it!

~~~

-If my memory serves correctly, it's been 12 hours since I was kidnapped.-

* * *

Haley Parker had everything. The perfect family, friends, boyfriend - what more could she want? If only she had learned to be a little more cautious when turning her back to the earth's shadows. Just as things may be falling into place in her life as an adult, she suddenly finds herself across the country, away from home, from everything she's ever known, with nothing but unfamiliar places and her kidnapper not too far away. But perhaps she isn't completely ripped away from everything familiar to her.

When Griffin Johnson, her previous boyfriend before he moved 3000 miles away to the west coast, finds her wasted in a bar in California, he knows something is very wrong. And when Haley can't remember a thing, they're both left in the dark as her kidnapper continues to lurk nearby ready to strike again - this time without the intention of messing up.

Will they figure out who Haley's kidnapper is and capture him? Or will she return home without her memory of that night, the knowledge of who turned her life upside down, or even her one true love?

* * *

-An American poet by the name of Walt Whitman once said, "Keep your face towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you." If only I learned not to take things so literally maybe I wouldn't be in the mess I am right now. It didn't even matter that I was carrying my so-called 'trusty' pocket knife.-

Sequel to Not His.

(A Shorter Story)