Chapter 13 - Ren's Song

''Come on, Y/N-chan!'' Haru-chan was pulling me with her in search of Ren. I really don't think that's a good idea after what happened yesterday.

''Haru-chan, I really don't think...!-'' I was cut off of my sentance by her stopping. We were at that field that I founder her crying. I looked over her shoulder and saw Ren sitting under a tree. She let go of my hand and walked over to him. I stayed behind.... not really wanting to talk to him after everything.

''In the classroom with the dancing sun,'' she started. I sighed and slowly started walking to them. I never was one to run from my fears. He sat up straight, looking at her.

''Those eyes, glittering more then the stars.'' as she finished she smiled gently and walked over to him.

''Gomen, I shouldn't have butted it.'' she said smiling sheepeshly. He looked down as she gave him the lyrics.

''You found all of thise?'' he asked a little shocked. She shook her head giggling a little.

''I had lots of help.'' she said pointing to me as I came to sand by her. He looked up at me shocked. My head was turned to the side but then I looking back at him with a smile and he smiled at me too. It wasn't that flirtatious smile but a real one. I like this one much more then the other.

''I'll go look for the other parts that are missing!'' Haru-chan said running off. I sighed and sat down next to him.

''Your cheek feeling better?'' he looked at me still smiling.

''Yeah, thanks....'' I smiled in return. The sun's starting to set and if he wants to stay, he must go now. I stood up and he looked back at me, his smile gone. I chuckled and held my hand out to him. He gave me a confused look.

''Come on! If you plan to sing a song for a special someone, she must hear it.'' he finally gave me him hand and I some what pulled him up. I was leading him to the school's recording studio.

''What are we doing here?'' I chuckled at him as he looked at me confused.

''You're going to sing a song you wrote for that special star colored eye girl.'' I said and sat down at the mixing booth. You don't have to be a genius to know that he likes Haru-chan like everyone else.

''You know how to use that?'' he asked unsure. I smiled and nodded.

''Enough to make you sound good.'' he slowly nodded and walked into the recording booth. I looked up at him and turned on the microphone so he could be heared through the entire school. I had my headphones on a motioned him to speak.

''Hey.... Can you hear me? Everyone....'' I nodded, signaling him that it's going through.

''My Lady, can you hear me?'' I looked up to see when he will give the signal. While he was saying that he was looking at me. I nodded smiling none the less.

''Hyuga-san, too....'' now he was looking ahead of him and not at me. Strange....

''Everyone listen to this.... I just finished my song.'' I let out a small sigh listening to him. He always has to make a big deal out of everything. But I'm glad he's back to his normal self and not that gloomy Ren anymore.

''I'm going to unleash feeling that were asleep.'' and again he was looking at me. I smiled back at him.

''Until the final phrase....'' he took a big breath.

''It's showtime!'' He started playing his saxophone and I started editing the background.

''Yuuhi ga mau kyoushitsu de kimi dake wo miteita
Hoshi yori mo kirameita sono hitomi ni Knock out

Hajimete dayo tatoeru nara Bitter na chocolate mitai
Amai mitsu ni koi ga hazard dashiteru

Itsumo wa ubau dake kantan na Lesson Time
But... ubawareru nante hansoku na LOVE...

Tokihanatou My soul fake na kokoro nuide
Mune no oku BreakIn' out!! Hu... atsui ze
Hashiridasu omoi jounetsu ni kaeta nara
Kimi no tame dake iu sa ore no ai no Last Phrase...''

While he was singing he would always look at me and I would always smile in return. Nah.... I guess I could get used to this guy.

''Mou one shot kimetai ze kono darts no saki wa
Iikai ready? Mannaka da yo hi wo tsuketa bassa

Kissu dake ja owarenai
Better na serifu dakedo
Kimi dake ni nageta bara wa sou yuu koto.''

The rest of our little group of friend ran into the recording studio. I was laughing watching them dance 'till Syo came into the mixing booth and draged me out to dance with everyone.

''Yasashisa afureteru kimi wa marude tenshi sa
If... moshimo ore dake ni hohoen'dara PEACE

Dakishimetai yo My dear zettai ni hanasanai
Zenbu ga sa BreakIn' out!! Hu... atsui ze
Kagayaku sora e to utau you ni tsutaetai
Kimi no tame dake ikiru ore no ai ni uso wa nai.''

I was dancing with Haru-chan and we were both laughing. When I looked at him he was looking at me. I winked at him and saw him smile. I smiled back and continued dancing with Haru-chan.

''Tokihanatou My soul fake na kokoro nuide
Mune no oku BreakIn' out!! Hu... atsui ze
Hashiridasu omoi jounetsu ni kaeta nara
Kimi no tame dake iu sa ore no ai no Last Phrase

Sekai no Hate made Believe Heart.''

Once he finished playing his saxophone we all cheered and laughed. I really think he isn't so bad at least when he isn't his-arrogant-self. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.