Chapter 14 - Choreography

I was walking down the hall with Haru-chan. She was on her way to the piano room and I was going to met up with Tomo-chan to start on our choreography. As we came to the door of the dance studio, I stopped and turned to Haru-chan.

"I'll come and keep you company after I'm done." she gave me a big smile with a nod.

"Sure, Y/N-chan." I smiled at her as she started to walk away. A smirk found it's way onto my lips as I called out

"Don't get too carried away, Haru-chan!" she stopped and turned around, a blush on her cheeks.

"I-I won't!" I chuckled a bit as her blush reddent but then she giggled as well.

"See you later!" she waved as she ran down the hall. I shook my head, still smirking, as I opened the door.

"Y/N, I'm so excited!" was the first thing I heared as I stepped into the studio. Before I had a chance to react, she pulled me depper into the room. My eyes widened as I tried to regain my balance. She started jumping around, coming up with moves and I couldn't fight the chuckle that left my lips.

"Tomo-chan, you need to calm down." she stopped and turned around to face me. A bit of pink dusted her cheeks as she rubbed the back of her neck but her smile never fell.

"Hai! Sorry, I just got so excited that I couldn't help myself." shaking my head with a smirk, I walked over to the radio to the side.

"Don't worry about it. I'm excited as well." I pressed play on the song we got and put on repeat. Turning around, I was meet with a Tomo-chan that could barely stand in one place. I walked over next to her and with a glance at her with the corner of my eye, I asked

"Ready to get started?" I alredy knew the answer to the questin but asked anyway. She nods with a smile that could rivel cheshire cat's and I give her a smirk in return.

"Hai!"

Let the fun begin.

~•~

And that's how we ended up here in front of a smiling Oji-sensei. We caught her in the hallway and asked if we could do our choreography.

"Yes, yes, of course." she said clapping her hands together. Tomo-chan and I glanced at each other with big smiles.

"Oh but-" we instantly turn our attention to her as she hmm's.

"- I just have to do something." my smile fell a bit and I glance to the side to not show that I'm disapointed.

"How about we meet in twenty minutes, okay girls?" not thinking twice we nod at her.

"Great! You change into something to make it easer for you to dance." she said winking as us and giving us one of her cute poses. We chuckled and nodded.

As we turned to walk away and to change out of our uniforms, she spoke again, making us stop and turn around.

"Would you want to dance outside?" I raised an eyebrow. I thought we were going to dance in the studio.

"It's a woderful day and I was thinking that it would be a shame to spend it inside." she clarified. I have nothing against the idea so I look at Tomo-chan. She gives me a big smile and I know that she loves it. I chuckle and nod to which her smile brightens and she looks back at Oji-sensei.