Chapter 24 - Summer Camp

Guess where we are, right now! We're on a beautiful island, where the sun is shining without a could in the sky and it isn't too hot. Oji-sensei and Hyuga-sensei have just finished explaining why we're here at the camp and that we should use this time to find our perfect partners. I must admit that I'm quite excited.

"Haruka! Y/N! I've decided!" I'm suddenly pushed forward as Tomo-chan practically jumps onto my back. Shit! Quickly regaining my footing, I turn my head to look at her and Haru-chan turn fully to us with a startled look on her face.

"Already?!"

"That was fast...." I murmur to myself as she still continues holding one of my shoulder and puts her other hand on Haru-chan's.

"Yeah! Yajima-kun, who worked with me on that last assignment! He makes fantastic tunes!" she lets go of us and looks to the back to a guy that is waving.

"Huh? Really?! I'm happy for you." Haru-chan says with a smile and I smile at them.

"That's great Tomo-chan!" I say to her and she quickly looks betweem Haru-chan and me.

"Haruka, have you decided?" she asks and Haru-chan looks to the side a little.

"Not yet...."

"Huh!?" Tomo-chan gives her a shocked look and quickly turns to me.

"Please, tell me you have, Y/N!?" I look to the side, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Ano.... not quite...."

"If you two don't decide soon someone will steal the one you were planing to work with in the first place." it's easier said than done. A sigh escapes my lips as I look at everyone and how most of them have already found thier partners.

"Yajima-kun, let's meet up later!" Tomo-chan calls out to him as she walks away from us. Right, I have to find my partner and I have no idea who it could be. Glancing at Haru-chan I see her looking at Ichinose. Suddenly he turns his head and catchs her looking, she quickly turns her head blushing a little which makes me smirk. I nug her lightly and she looks at me. As soon as she sees my smirk, she blushes again which makes me chuckle.

"Haru-cham, go for it if you want him to be your partner." she smiles and gives me a curt nod.

"Hai!" I shake my head chuckling.

"Welcome to this island, loved by the goddess of music!" we turn our attention to where the noise is coming from to see that it's our headmaster. I sweatdrop once I see him in his tiki outfit and spinning fire on a rod.

"If you feel the touch of the mysterious wind, inspiration will come bubbling up!"

"Oh, no...." I sigh to myself but Haru-chan hears me and starts to giggle. He starts to spin the fire rod again and starts running. What the hell is he doing? While running he takes of his outfit, which leaves him in just a cloth around his waist, and jumps into the air.

"Lets go, enjoy!" was the last thing he said before he landed into the sea.

"Haruka!" we both turn around to see Tomo-cham waving.

"What are you doing?! The cottage is over hear!" I chuckle and shake my head while watching her.

"Hai!" she shouts to her and looks at me than.

"See you later, Y/N-chan." she says with a wave and starts pulling her suitcase behind her. She doesn't get far as Ichinose steps in front of her and she stops, blushing again. They stare at each other and then he walks away. Pulling my suitcase behind me, I walk pass a frozen Haru-chan and pat her gently on the shoulder.