5; If anything, she'd bang me

Ansel elgort as Aiden hunters          

Dedicated to ars_17 and xjustindx love them both❤️ thanks for the support guys.
Dustin's P.O.V

The car hit a pothole- for the hundredth time. I wasn't exaggerating. I counted because my damn phone had died twenty minutes ago. We hit pothole number 107.

"Tell me again why we're moving to this town?" I asked as I leaned forward to the front seat. Currently Zachary Bradston was driving, one of the four people in our band, the Rock Headz.

"Dude, we've told you. Our agent said we have to get away from him and I thought we should probably visit a smaller town that's less noticeable."  Aiden Hunters answered, turning around in the shotgun and looking at Brody Jones and me.

I know, it sounds really weird, four dudes driving cross country to live at the same house. But actually it's a hit with the girls and it's easier with the band. Zach, Aiden, Brody, and I made a rock band about two years ago, called the Rock Headz, and we were an instant success. I guess you could say we're like that one direction band, but in reality, we are nowhere near that. We are way above them. Plus, we don't look or sound like girls

The famous life is great, don't get me wrong. We get to meet famous people and are filthy rich. We have girls throwing themselves at us. But popularity comes with a price. We have also gotten hate mail. Plus we've got one guy on our backs that's hell bent on destroying the band.

The car jerked to the left. "Could you try to not hit any potholes then? If you really want us to go there, shouldn't the car be able to run nice?" Brody snapped. I'm guessing his phone died too.

"Hey, no need to get all pissy princess. You want to drive this thing? Moving trucks don't really drive well off-road." Zach ran his hand through his hair a couple of times out of frustration.

"Nah man, I'm good."

We all had our license, but we made Zach drive. We're all 17 and in our senior year. It was practically unheard of- 15 year olds starting a band and rising to the top ten overnight.

"We're only five minutes away from the house. Could you please shut the hell up for five minutes at least?" Zach spat out.

I looked at the clock. 4:37 a.m. Yup. A.m. We've been driving for days and finally getting to Sterling Heights, Oregon at almost five in the morning.

When we got there, I stared at the house. It was double story and wide. And by wide I mean wide. It sat next to an ordinary double story blue house. Exiting the large moving truck we may or may not have stolen, I walked towards the house. "Where should we put the instruments?" I asked as the four of us wandered into the house.

We split up and searched the house. Zach and I went upstairs while Brody searched the main level and Aiden went down to the basement. I walked into a room, flicked the light on, and immediately saw the window on the opposite wall, facing another window on the blue house. It looked like the room belonged to a girl, seeing as there was a teenage girl sleeping on a bed across from the window. "Hey. What about this room?" I called out.

They all came in at different times, but when we were a there, I could tell they liked this room. "I want this room too." I added before anyone else claimed it.

"You want the instruments in here with you?" Brody snorted.

"Sure," I grinned. "It's got a nice view. I mean, I don't know about you, but I'm starting to really like this town." I nodded towards the window.