Chapter 6...

Draco could feel something shift inside him, like an added piece of the puzzle and he could suddenly see a clearer picture. In response, he sprinted off in a random direction, following the feeling in his mind.

Dean (Hermes) noticed this, dark eyes crinkled in confusion. He ran after the older god, but soon Draco's dark clock was out of his sight. Dean came to a halt, cocking his head to different sides listening for the sound of running. All was quiet and he took a careful step forward in a direction he chose, hoping he would come across the god of the dead or the goddess of spring time. He much preferred that it was Hermione whom he found.

Draco ran, the branches from the willows above him slithering along his face, angry and light golden welts appearing on his face. They would be gone in a short him as his healing process caught up with his pace. Hermione, he sighed, where was she?

He burst through a patch of bushes and found himself in the orchard. The trees were of various sizes and fruits and others were just blooming, others lay dormant, and others were bursting with fruit. His grey eyes ran over the forbidden fruit of the Underworld, where one bite would force the devourer to stay in his humble abode. As he continued on his path through the figs, apples, and other various fruits from places he had never been or seen. At last, he entered the section for pomegranates and he felt his heart pump with worry, but he felt complete.

Oh my gods, he thought, is she here?

Of course, he would be thrilled if she was there and had eaten the fruit for her fate would be sealed. Draco would not have to listen to his brother's order because Harry's power had held no dominance when it came to the Underworld. His home had rules and magic to it that Draco, himself, did not even understand. But, there was a part of him that feared that she had eaten the fruit. It was the part of him that was speaking words of endearment and he did not want anything to do with it. The heart and love were materials for mortals!

Draco's silver eyes found a brunette female seated upon a large, dark rock. In her hands was a large, purplish-pink fruit, the poisonous, yellow skins peaking around the seeds like a snake beneath the foliage. His breathing intensified into arousal as he stared at her. The Underworld was working its magic on her already. Her skin was pale like his and her eyes sparkling with the power of a queen that no simply Maiden of the Harvest could ever have. And then there was the way that her pink tongue came out of her mouth to lick the crimson juice trickling down her chin.  His desire to rush to her and take from her lips a kiss and overpower the pomegranate taste in her mouth was proving to be quite difficult.

Sighing, his eyes falling shut for a moment, all he could think was that he had a Queen. He had a Queen! He could hardly believe it. He gained control of his emotions quickly and he smirked and walked toward the maiden goddess.

ͼͽͼͽ ͼͽͼͽ ͼͽͼͽ ͼͽͼͽ

She had placed the fifth seed on her tongue when she heard his voice, clear like a cold winter night in the North.

"There you are."

She chewed the seed as she looked up at him through hooded eyelashes. He looked absolutely delicious beneath the light of falling sun and her mind did not even stop the rest of the dirty thoughts that appeared. Oh Harry (Zeus), she thought, the things I want you to do to me. She moaned as her tongue swept out of her mouth to lick up the stray juices, "My mother was right," Hermione said as she placed the sixth seed on her tongue.

"About what?" Draco (Hades) asked as he came to stand before her; the light breeze outside ruffling his black cloak slightly. Hermione was resisting the urge to pounce on him like a cat and rip that blasted cloak from his body.

"These seeds are positively sinful," she said as she placed the seventh seed in her mouth.

"Glad you think so," Draco smirked, "But I'm sorry to disturb you, my lady-."

"I am not your lady," Hermione growled up at him and there was her mother talking through her. Placing the pomegranate on her lap, she glowered at him, the fruit staining her white robe magenta.

"I'm sorry," Draco bowed low, his eyes raking up the pale, muscular, feminine leg that peaked out from her robe. His mind drifted to how it would wrap around his waist, bringing her closer and closer to him, "but Dean is here to bring you back to your mother."

Hermione smiled, but it was not out of joy. It was lethal, "Really? Why should I believe you? Is this some sort of seduction art thingy," she waved her hand about as she said the word 'thingy.' The way she was acting was like she was drunk and Draco could not help but smirk at her actions and words, "Tell me, Draco," she leaned forward, allowing him to get a peek at the soft flesh, "Are you planning on taking me to your bed?"

Draco just chuckled, "No," Yes, please, I want you in my bed, he thought, "I've played all my tricks and I would say that even Seamus (Dionysus) would have been proud at the game I play."

"Well then," Hermione stood up, the pomegranate clutched in her hand, "Lead on."

Suddenly, her eyes fluttered and she felt dizzy. Darkness overcame her, the pomegranate rolling out of her hand. Draco rushed forward and caught her. She felt normal in his arms. Gently, he placed a hand on her forehead and felt her breathing on his palm, soft and calm.

Deciding that it would be best to return to the palace and find the pesky god of messengers, he reached under Hermione's legs and her upper torso and lifted her up off the ground with him. Her head rolled against his chest near his heart and her hand tightened on his black tunic in response. He pursed his lips together and whistled loud and hard, a shrieking sound echoing across the orchard trees.

The Underworld was silent for only a moment before the ground started to shake, a loud rumble replacing his whistle. He held Hermione tighter to him as the orchard branches parted and a large black animal came through them. The creature resembled a dog with three heads, eyes glowing red. The dog looked at the King of the Dead, three heads cocked to the side in confusion.

Draco smiled up at his loyal hellhound, "Hey, Fluffy (Cerberus)."

The three headed Rottweiler dog wagged its tail at the god, all three tongues hanging out its mouth and the slobber was a waterfall. Draco walked forward to the dog, "Can you carry Lady Hermione and I back to the palace?" the dog barked very loudly with all three heads.

Hermione stirred in Draco's arms. One hand wacked the center head in the nose and Hermione giggled, "Silly doggie," she sounded like a little girl and Draco smiled as her head rolled back against his chest, falling asleep.

Fluffy's center head licked her hand before looking back up at his master. Draco nodded to Fluffy who lowered himself to the ground with a loud thump. Draco whistled again very loudly as he placed Hermione up near the three headed dogs collar which was only a single strap of leather.

As he double checked that Hermione was secured, he felt a shot of cold air brush against him. He looked down at his feet and saw his two pets, a pair of black grey hounds. Draco smiled, "Find Dean (Hermes) and bring him to the throne room," and his two pets were off like a lightning bolt at his order.

Draco jumped up behind Hermione, securing an arm around her. His free hand patted Fluffy's side. The three headed dog rose off the ground and sprinted off towards the palace with the two immortals on his back.