Chapter 11...

Harry (Zeus) sat in his throne room upon his seat of marble and inlaid gold. He glanced over at his wife's throne which was identical to his but was inlaid with silver. He sighed as he thought about how he had treated her during their marriage life and he will admit that it was mostly his fault. He was the one that went after the other's while she stayed loyal to him, always there to rub his back and always will be. But he could not say much for what he himself would be like.

Late at night, he would sometimes come to their bed and there she would be; sleeping peacefully on her side, waiting for him. He knew that she always thought that love was going to save her, bring him always back to her, but he never came. She deserved someone better than him; she deserved someone who had no demons, someone who only held angels in their heart.

"Harry," the familiar voice of his sister came from the entrance of his throne room but Harry was too busy thinking about his wife, his loyal Ginny (Hera), "Harry," Hannah (Demeter) called more forcefully out to him, unfogging his thoughts.

"Hannah," he gave a gentle smile, "What can I do for y-?" that was when he noticed her more clearly, "What happened to you?" Her hair was chopped off and there was a hint of sulfur in the air.

"Hermione is gone, once again," Hannah sneered, "Your brother took her and did this to me!" a complete lie but Hannah would do anything in order to have her daughter back in her arms. She will deal with Hermione once she is back.

"Draco's your brother too," Harry said in a quiet voice.

"He is no brother of mine," Hannah growled, "Are you going to do something about him?"

"What is there to do?" Harry asked, "Clearly, Hermione went of her own accord. I strictly told Draco to not take her again and he would not defy me so that is the only possibility."

"He took her!" Hannah screeched, "I want my daughter back!"

Harry sighed and looked up into her brown eyes, so harsh were they that he looked away, "I know you do, my sister."

"Then do something about it!" Hannah screeched.

"Like what?" Harry snapped at her, "What do you want me to do? Rage war upon him?" and Harry saw within her eyes a spark, "Oh no! Hannah, I will not do that!"

"You will," Hannah said in a low voice as she walked toward him, "Rage war upon your brother," she raised her hand and slid it along Harry's jawline, "So strong," she commented and Harry felt a wave of magic rush over him. Suddenly he kissed her lips and her sweet taste rushed over him. Harry moaned as Hannah sat down on his lap and molded their bodies together. He ran his hands over her body, rushing to get at her skin. Hannah did the same with his and their clothes flew across the room. In one swift movement, Hannah situated herself over Harry's hard erection and slid down, sheathing him completely. Their moans echoed in the throne room but in the back of Harry's mind, all he could think about was how different Ginny felt compared to Hannah. Harry, deep down, felt more complete when he and Ginny had sex but with Hannah, he felt only a one time fling. Slowly, Harry began to feel the waterfall of pleasure coming up and his thrusts up became more erratic.

"Harry," Hannah said in a breathy moan and she came a minute later, Harry followed later, "So, will you rage war?" and Hannah leaned into his ear, an evil smirk upon her lips, "Swear upon the River Styx," and she gently kissed his ear. Her tongue gently licked slightly before dipping inside of Harry's ear, transforming itself into a snake and the snake bit down hard inside of his ear. Hannah quickly placed her hand over Harry's mouth to cover his screams and she waited until the venom took its hold. When it had, Hannah's tongue transformed back to its true form and she continued to lick Harry's ear as if nothing had happened, "Harry," she whispered in his ear, "I have something else to ask of you."