Prologue

Sing to the writer Muses of the first of the twelve Olympian Gods to be born- the Great Six: Harry (Zeus) the lord of the skies, Draco (Hades) the lord of the dead, Neville (Poseidon) the lord of the sea, Ginny (Hera) the lady of marriage, Hannah (Demeter) the lady of agriculture, and Pansy (Hestia) the lady of the hearth. Then the other six were Lily (Athena) the lady of wisdom, Blaise (Apollo) the lord of the sun, Astoria (Artemis) the lady of the moon, Theo (Ares) the lord of war, Cho (Aphrodite) the lady of love, Ron (Hephaestus) the lord of the craft, Dean (Hermes) the lord of messengers and thieves, and Seamus (Dionysus) the lord of wine. They ruled over the land of Greece from their mighty home on Mt. Hogwarts and all prospered.

Of the Great Six, Harry, the king, was a just ruler and chose what was best for everyone. But, like all kings, he had a fatal flaw. Woman. He would cheat on his wife and queen, Ginny, but he did love her in his own way and she took her jealousy out of his woman. Turning them into whatever she sought fit, many did not escape her all-seeing eye. He returned to her, though, every night, whispering sweet nothings in her ears.

Neville, the second brother, preferred the Sea to the busy grumblings of Mt. Hogwarts, but visited as often as was needed of him. Neville had many love affairs like his brother before the First Wizarding War in Troy, but afterwards, he fell in love with the sea goddess, Luna. Luna was his equal in all the ways a woman and man could be and, together, they were happy, having many children.

Draco, the third brother, was a quiet soul. He had no one after the First Wizarding War with their father. Many of the other deities held a distaste for him, which he did not mind. He did not like them either. But, deep within his soul, he craved a friend, a lover, a family, a queen... Thinking no one would ever love a god such as he, he slithered back to his Palace in the Underworld. There he sits on his throne of cold dark metal judging the dead.

Pansy, their dear sister, was a gentle goddess when she wanted to be. A perk that she loved about herself was her ability to understand people before they could even understand themselves and many did not like her for it. Though she was a simple goddess who preserved the homes hearth, she could be harsh and unmerciful whenever she saw fit. No one dared crossed her. After the First Wizarding War, she fell in love with a certain war god, Theo, who would never return her feelings for he was too caught up in his affections to the goddess of love, Cho. Pansy, heartbroken and at a lost, promised herself that she would never give herself up to any man. She stayed a virgin long after the War even with the attempts made by her brother, Harry.

Hannah, the goddess of the Harvest, was a lonely woman and she was loved by all, but she never thought of returning it. But, one god did capture her attention, Morpheus, the god of sleep and dreams. For one night, they lay together and when the time came, Hannah (Demeter) gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and called her Hermione (Persephone), the goddess of spring time...