Chapter 1: Nice to meet you <3 c;

Destinee's P.O.V:

~ I Had just curled the last piece of my long blonde hair when I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. Vinny-.-.

"Dess! Are you almost done! We were suppose to leave 10 minutes ago!" Vinny's voice said behind the door. I rolled my eyes. "Yes Vinny," I said," Almost!"

I quickly put on my white short shorts and a pretty black T-Shirt. I slipped on my converse and put a bunch of braclets to cover up my cuts.

"Done," I said to Vinny. I looked at myself in the mirror and did a little spin. "Well...Are you going to open the door?" Vinny said.

I giggled and opened the door. "Finally," He said. He took my arm and we went downstairs. "Bye Mom! Bye Mrs.Q! Me and Dess are going to meet the boyz!" Vinny said before dragging me out the door.

It was a little chilly outside and i regretted wearing shorts. I shivered as a cold breeze flew by. "Ok get on," Vinny said. He motioned to the back of his bike.

I stared at him,"What?" "The Pegs."Vinny said,"Get on the Pegs."

"Is it safe?" I asked. "What?! Yes! It is. We use to do this when we were kids ,Dess!" Vinnny said annoyed.

"Ok!Ok!" I said," You dont have to be mean about it."

I got on the pegs of his bike and put my hands on his shoulder to keep my balanced. I really did remember the days me and Vinny would ride his bike.

Him in the front...me in the back. I was surprised he remembered though. We rode and the wind was getting a bit stronger. I shivered again.

"Why didnt you bring a sweater?" Vinny laughed. "It looked hot outside" I shrugged. "Ok, well dont bother me for mine because Im not going to give you it," Vinny smiled.

"Ha! I know...you've always been such a gentlemen Vinchenzo." I said smiling. We rode in silence until we finally reached the park.

"We're Here." Vinny said. I stepped off the pegs and looked around. The park was huge. It had acres and acres of trees and wide open spaces.

And of course it had a big playground. I smiled at the beautiful sight in front of me. "You Like it?" Vinny asked already knowing the answer.

I just nodded. And stood there breathing in the fresh air. "Vinny!" a voice yelled behind us. Me and Vinny both turned around. Four Boyz were riding toward us in their bikes.

"Those are my friends," Vinny mumbled to me. The boyz finally caught up to us and i noticed that they were all attractive.

Great! I'm always a freak whenever I see a cute boy. Imagine with 4! "Hey guys," Vinny said giving them all "guy hugs".

"Where is Jason and Thomas?" Vinny asked the boyz. "Jason had to Study...and Thomas had to go to some reunion." One of the boyz said.

I cleared my throught. I was trying to tell Vinny to introduce me because it was sorta getting awkward just standing there.

Vinny got the message." Oh yeah! I forgot! Guys...This is Destinee. Destinee...these are my boyz; Mikey,Louis,Madison,and Nick." Vinny said.

"Hey! Im Louis! "Louis said shaking my hand. He was soo cute and hyper. I couldnt help but giggle.

"Ya well, I'm Mikey. And Might I say You.Are.Gorgeous."Mikey said pushing Louis out of the way. I had to bite my lip to stop me from blushing.

"Stop Flirting Mikey. Hi,I'm Madison. But Mikeys right, your beautiful,"Madison stated. I smiled at him. He was soo sweet.